Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Digital Gauges

Powerquestboy
    If you follow the link in my [and Browns ] sig...you can see some of the build up of this car
    I'm not just a car freak, but a professional lurker as well. I have been following your build on the river rats board for a long time. I wish you were closer to AZ I've got bone stock 66 VW bug that needs some attention. I have done a good amount of paint and body work but really dont have the space or the tools.

Tom Brown
    Step up to the Krylon rack, PQB.
    If Jbb can talk me through it, anyone can do it.

Powerquestboy
    Yeah, I love to see a classic car that someone has given the Krylon touch!

Old Texan
    No stereo...If you look at the dash pic.....there is room for an old stlye {din?}
    stereo in the dash plate...that section of the plate is gonna get cut off when the new gauges go in...
    No top...no heater ....no stereo...{you couldn't hear one anyway }
    If you follow the link in my [and Browns ] sig...you can see some of the build up of this car
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...DSCF0023co.JPG
    Da mn that's fine looking. Are there details and pix somewhere to see engine and such?

Cole Trickle
    Digital is nice and easy to read.
    I have a standard boost gauge in my car but it's kinda hard to see exact PSI because concentrating on the road is a good thing in a 500+ hp car.
    The blue looks nice but from what I have always been told red is the only light that won't blind you at night.I never opted for a shift light other than red because being blinded trying to bang a 6500rpm shift is a bad idea.
    Cool Cobra by the way I have been following the build for quite a while.

Old Texan
    Hey I found the site on RRL. Followed the Link in Brown's post....little scary following something from there, but it worked. :rollside:
    Very nice JBB, very nice.
    Just askin' for a Turbo. Plenty of room for piping and intercooler. Brad Brand here in ATL sets em' for the drag racers.

Tom Brown
    Followed the Link in Brown's post....little scary following something from there, but it worked. :rollside:
    With all the kindness and support I've served up over the years, you'd think he'd let me post a picture of two chicks shitting on a sidewalk......................... but NOOOOOOOO.
    He took that pic down faster than MMD mowing down a 73 year old female registered democrat in his '76 Country Squire wagon.

Jbb
    With all the kindness and support I've served up over the years, you'd think he'd let me post a picture of two chicks shitting on a sidewalk......................... but NOOOOOOOO.
    He took that pic down faster than MMD mowing down a 73 year old female registered democrat in his '76 Country Squire wagon.
    That pic was taken down because Mr Busch didnt see the humour in it....he said something about it ..."being bad for the product image"...rather than argue with him....[he does sign the paychecks].. I elected to remove it.....you may put it back now ...I dont think he is coming back.....

Jbb
    Hey I found the site on RRL. Followed the Link in Brown's post....little scary following something from there, but it worked. :rollside:
    Very nice JBB, very nice.
    Just askin' for a Turbo. Plenty of room for piping and intercooler. Brad Brand here in ATL sets em' for the drag racers.
    Thank you
    Turbo....lol......on a 90 in wheelbase car........Its all I can do to keep it in a straight line now...

Jbb
    Digital is nice and easy to read.
    I have a standard boost gauge in my car but it's kinda hard to see exact PSI because concentrating on the road is a good thing in a 500+ hp car.
    The blue looks nice but from what I have always been told red is the only light that won't blind you at night.I never opted for a shift light other than red because being blinded trying to bang a 6500rpm shift is a bad idea.
    Cool Cobra by the way I have been following the build for quite a while.
    These gauges have a 9 position dimming feature

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast