Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paging The Gray Goose

BoatFloating
    D, I heard you guy's own a house in town now.... 3bdr, pool with 2bdr guest.... Man you buy a DCB and you roll in cash. Maybe you should have a party at the new pad in a couple weeks????
    :crossx: :220v:

alfonzo
    Sweet, I wanna go!

Three Days Only
    Shit havent you seen his other 7000 square foot pad with the private launch ramp that puts him right on the river on the north side of town. His place is sweet. Rocky, face it, he must just not want you hangin out there or he wouldnt have only told you about the smaller second home in town.
    Thats what owning a DCB does for you. Big connections, with big baller shot callers. Sharing their money and their women to benefit each others pockets. Thats the part of the koolaide society which we will never know. Its kept under tight lock and key and only allowed to be discussed at IRS hearings when there being rolled for tax fraud. LOL :rollside:

djunkie
    Shit havent you seen his other 7000 square foot pad with the private launch ramp that puts him right on the river on the north side of town. His place is sweet. Rocky, face it, he must just not want you hangin out there or he wouldnt have only told you about the smaller second home in town.
    Thats what owning a DCB does for you. Big connections, with big baller shot callers. Sharing their money and their women to benefit each others pockets. Thats the part of the koolaide society which we will never know. Its kept under tight lock and key and only allowed to be discussed at IRS hearings when there being rolled for tax fraud. LOL :rollside:
    Some of the shit you type is just hilarious. :rollside: :rollside:

the_gray_goose
    TDO,
    Don't give out all secrets of the koolaide society!
    The security at the big house was given a picture of rocky (passed out on a couch), and told never to let this guy through the gate. or they would be fired.
    Don't want him to ralph on the good furniture!

BoatFloating
    TDO,
    Don't give out all secrets of the koolaide society!
    The security at the big house was given a picture of rocky (passed out on a couch), and told never to let this guy through the gate. or they would be fired.
    Don't want him to ralph on the good furniture!
    If it's your house IKEA isn't good furniture.... :idea:

Bling Bling
    D, I heard you guy's own a house in town now.... 3bdr, pool with 2bdr guest.... Man you buy a DCB and you roll in cash. Maybe you should have a party at the new pad in a couple weeks????
    :crossx: :220v:
    It gets better Bro, you should see all the people he invites over to. Then when it's time to go boating, he hits my pantry, then hey Bro let me take one of your Goose bottles so I don't have to stop at the store. Does he ever replace it, he owns a DCB what do you think. And what also kills me is when the little Penguin backs his boat in to the house garage, there's enough room for two if he move it over a bit. But no the DCB fags got to park in the center and take up the whole God dam house garage. Then the dumb little focker turns the swamp cooler on in the other RV garage and leaves his garage door open and thinks the garage will cool down. Boy sure can buy a pretty boat and have a hot wife, but he's got shit for brains. Reminds me of that Mbrown guy. Wasn't there boats painted about the same?

CornWater
    Holy shiat... I think I just peed on myself a little bit.

Bling Bling
    Holy shiat... I think I just peed on myself a little bit.

BF, hears a perfect point about Gay Goose. Ask Cornwater, he's another he invited over in a few weeks. I remember when Gay Goose had his 28 Cole. Painted teal and purple just crusing the lake. Totally normal just a boater. Now, Goose stealing, Garage hog, channel cruising so I get my picture taken focken HOMO.

BoatFloating
    BF, hears a perfect point about Gay Goose. Ask Cornwater, he's another he invited over in a few weeks. I remember when Gay Goose had his 28 Cole. Painted teal and purple just crusing the lake. Totally normal just a boater. Now, Goose stealing, Garage hog, channel cruising so I get my picture taken focken HOMO.
    I didn't get the invite because even in the 80's I didn't have a Teal boat.... I hear he just rolls around the place like he owns it.... DCB guys it never ends....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast