Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Open appology to 396

Biglue
    Hey Mike, I read the ST thread this morning and it got real ugly. I hope you know that I was stirring the shit in fun with the chest protector shit. You and I have had this discussion before on another forum, we've made good over it and moved on. Every now and then I gave you shit over it and that is all. I know how you feel about it the N bomb and I played around in which I felt was "in bounds". You and I have had ethnic slams on each other in fun. With that being said, Mike if I have offended you with partaking in that thread I appologize to you. And any other Black HB forum members for that matter. I don't think the use of the N word was warranted. Some of those posts were not not made in fun I felt. Couple of them down right nasty. Even the ones that were made in fun I felt were "out of bounds".
    Louie.

NOTALENT
    Good job man'ing up Lou....It got way out of hand IMO.

riverbound
    Even though I was doing most of the posting. what started out as a couple little Jabs meant to just stir up a little shit...got ugly real fast.

Ziggy
    Nice Lue.........you're a gentleman with honor.
    I'm glad I turned a new leaf, think I lost one post count on page 2 from that thread. It was off topic from very early on and took on its own life.

HM
    See what happens when you fags venture out of the BR?

Thorsinc
    That’s a new a concept… I am sorry, I kind of like it. I think you need to watch some Oprah. And see what she says about the “N” word! It’s all fun and game til someone gets hurt.

Biglue
    That’s a new a concept… I am sorry, I kind of like it. I think you need to watch some Oprah. And see what she says about the “N” word! It’s all fun and game til someone gets hurt.
    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but this is a sincere appology to 396. Please don't make this into another shitty thread.

h2oski2fast
    See what happens when you fags venture out of the BR?
    This post could be deamed as offensive to some, it should probably be pulled.

HM
    This post could be deamed as offensive to some, it should probably be pulled.
    Very true, but I don't care. You see, some of my best friends are fags - Dmonzta(Donald), Kim Hanson, Canuck, ShockwaveBob, RiverKid, Jrocket, h2oski2fast, BoatFloating...just to name a few. And I send them fag jokes all the time and they think it is funny and I send them fag joke pictures and we all just laugh and laugh and laugh. Although, they prefer to be called queer.

h2oski2fast
    Very true, but I don't care. You see, some of my best friends are fags - Dmonzta(Donald), Kim Hanson, Canuck, ShockwaveBob, RiverKid, Jrocket, h2oski2fast, BoatFloating...just to name a few. And I send them fag jokes all the time and they think it is funny and I send them fag joke pictures and we all just laugh and laugh and laugh. Although, we prefer to be called queer.
    That's funny!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast