Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Open appology to 396

Cas
    its all good lue I can always forgive and forget
    I can't! You went and threatened to crack a beer with me at some point and I'm not fond of beer dammit!

djunkie
    Hey Mike, I read the ST thread this morning and it got real ugly. I hope you know that I was stirring the shit in fun with the chest protector shit. You and I have had this discussion before on another forum, we've made good over it and moved on. Every now and then I gave you shit over it and that is all. I know how you feel about it the N bomb and I played around in which I felt was "in bounds". You and I have had ethnic slams on each other in fun. With that being said, Mike if I have offended you with partaking in that thread I appologize to you. And any other Black HB forum members for that matter. I don't think the use of the N word was warranted. Some of those posts were not not made in fun I felt. Couple of them down right nasty. Even the ones that were made in fun I felt were "out of bounds".
    Louie.
    Damm Beaner!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Biglue
    its all good lue I can always forgive and forget
    Right on Mike. I was hoping you'd see this. Glad you feel that way. Cheers potna.

meaniam
    Very true, but I don't care. You see, some of my best friends are fags - Dmonzta(Donald), Kim Hanson, Canuck, ShockwaveBob, RiverKid, Jrocket, h2oski2fast, BoatFloating...just to name a few. And I send them fag jokes all the time and they think it is funny and I send them fag joke pictures and we all just laugh and laugh and laugh. Although, they prefer to be called queer.
    lmfao that there is funny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123