Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You're all a bunch of fags.

topless
    OK, I feel better now :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
    How do we know your not the typical lying biatch that drove us all to man love?
    So give me a shot and I'll tell all these fags how you feel.

topless
    How do we know your not the typical lying that drove us all to man love?
    So give me a shot and I'll tell all these fags how you feel.You tell them especially Kimmy.

Debbolas
    Fags!

460 jus getn it
    Dont you have a phone line to fix............................................... ........

Biglue
    WOuld you two ladies consider yourselves 2 fags in a woman's body like these homos consider themselves lesbians trapped in a man's body? :idea:

topless
    Dont you have a phone line to fix............................................... ........LOL, nope, I'll just post all day.

Roland the Fisherman
    WOuld you two ladies consider yourselves 2 fags in a woman's body like these homos consider themselves lesbians trapped in a man's body? :idea:
    Your doing waaaaay to much thinking. Fag!

Towndrunk
    I'm your f_huckleberry lesbo.

MAXIMUS
    The whole lot of you need to put down the bag of dicks & start attending seminars on living the straight life...
    sure it seemed like a good idea owning a fuel effeciant outboard fishing boat! But thats just the beginning... next thing you know the idea of a tonsile rub from your fishing partner seems like a great idea! Then you find yourself slugging it out with all the rest of the bung collectors & nut munchers! Then one day you wake up with sticky shit in your eye , an empty wallet... & a sore exhaust pipe! Then you finally realize.... I'M AAAA FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast