Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tires in AZ

PlyaPlya22
    Does anyone have or know of anyone with a hook up on tires in the PHX/Tempe area? My brother needs 6 235/70/15? Any help would be appreciated.

Outnumbered
    Does anyone have or know of anyone with a hook up on tires in the PHX/Tempe area? My brother needs 6 235/70/15? Any help would be appreciated.
    I've always had good luck with discount tire. Look up the nearest location: www.dexonline.com

Artv
    six tires? I will have a price in 30min.

PlyaPlya22
    six tires? I will have a price in 30min.
    Thanks Burro

Artv
    $70.00 each, tell J to call me if he needs them.

Outnumbered
    $70.00 each, tell J to call me if he needs them.
    Where are you working now bro? I thought you were writing service at Nissan?

ThongMagnet
    Wal-mart sells goodyear tires. best prices I've found

Artv
    Where are you working now bro? I thought you were writing service at Nissan?
    I'm writing service for Avondale Nissan. I might be leaving this place in the next few days; I have a meeting with Showcase Gmc after work. How is the appraisal business?

Outnumbered
    I'm writing service for Avondale Nissan. I might be leaving this place in the next few days; I have a meeting with Showcase Gmc after work. How is the appraisal business?
    Getting pretty slow. May have to jump back into loans again soon for some extra $$. Sub-prime lending should be picking up soon.
    How is the new hood? Jackie and the little one OK?

Artv
    Getting pretty slow. May have to jump back into loans again soon for some extra $$. Sub-prime lending should be picking up soon.
    How is the new hood? Jackie and the little one OK?
    Jackie is doing okay; I spent the last two days at home with her. She was getting some sharp pains in her back. Our little one is getting big.
    How do you like the new boat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast