Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Death Pool, Who's in?

jdogginla
    Alrighty guys......I've posted about this before and only one or two people actually joined from here. But here's how it works.
    $50.00 (usually do a $100.00, but people said it was to pricey) buys you a spot in the pool. There is no max number of players. We draw for draft position. There will be 5 rounds of drafting. If there are 15 people...we start round one with 1 and ends with 15. Round two starts with 15 and ends with the number one position.
    You will have a total of 5 names.....there will be a master list kept and as soon as someone kicks it and they're on someones roster, that person takes the dough!
    There is one exemption this year and that is NO one will be allowed to draft Sharon, due to his failing health right now.
    Let me know who's in. All money will sit in a paypal account until there is a winner.

RiverDave
    Who's Sharon?
    What is this all about?
    RD

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Kinda morbid??? :squiggle:

RiverDave
    Kinda morbid??? :squiggle:
    I was thinking the same thing.. but who knows, maybe someone I don't like is on the list? LOL..
    RD

Jbb
    Who's Sharon?
    What is this all about?
    RD
    lol.....And to think the King of all of this is named...Deathpool Dave...

H20 Toie
    yea i can think of better ways to lose money. and not as sick :crossx:

jdogginla
    Morbid?? com'mon....not like we're taking hits out on people. You pick names old people you think are not going to make it thru the year. How many people will be buying a square for the superbowl at 50 bux or 100 bux a pop. It's all in entertainment folks......relax.

bunny 166
    I wanted in last time and I want in again...I would have won,too, but we never got it going...R.I.P. Prince Rainier...
    Start a list Jdogg...

H20 Toie
    Morbid?? com'mon....not like we're taking hits out on people. You pick names old people you think are not going to make it thru the year. How many people will be buying a square for the superbowl at 50 bux or 100 bux a pop. It's all in entertainment folks......relax.
    No picking people who are going to kick the bucket is not entertainment.

Jbb
    I wanted in last time and I'm want in again...I would have won,too, but we never got it going...R.I.P. Prince Rainier...
    Start a list Jdogg...
    Bunnylicious......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast