Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alright stand up against a wall and put your jock straps on

hoolign
    Is he going to take his teeth out for this one?
    Probably about the same time you take out your anal "maximixer"...oooops my bad.. "minimizer"

dmontzsta
    Probably about the same time you take out your anal "maximixer"...oooops my bad.. "minimizer"
    Dont get all happy now, I know you love it when I pull it out, dont you?
    :220v:

rrrr
    Bang!

MAXIMUS
    i heard his dog was in heat.....good looking out.....thats a good man giving back to the community
    Thats what his wife keeps telling him... lol

Biglue
    Thats what his wife keeps telling him... lol
    Keep it up SOCCER MOM...........

MAXIMUS
    Keep it up SOCCER MOM...........
    Amigo apparently you haven't attended to many soccer games... I just love to sit & chat with the milfs err I mean moms...
    Example---> So tell me again Mrs "biglue" you say your husbands unit just ain't bringin home the bacon! I just feel terrible about this. What could I do to help? :crossx:

Biglue
    Amigo apparently you haven't attended to many soccer games... I just love to sit & chat with the milfs err I mean moms...
    Example---> So tell me again Mrs "biglue" you say your husbands unit just ain't bringin home the bacon! I just feel terrible about this. What could I do to help? :crossx:
    Well...........you just keep working nights bub.............Don't worry your side of the bed won't go unattended. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
    Well...........you just keep working nights bub.............Don't worry your side of the bed won't go unattended. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Yea you could try it! When I am not around the only thing you would get is a mouth full of bull dog nuts! I wake up frequently getting t baged by my dog chester...

Biglue
    Yea you could try it! When I am not around the only thing you would get is a mouth full of bull dog nuts! I wake up frequently getting t baged by my dog chester...
    AWW Shit.......a fag dog molester.........first TRI-SEXUAL I ever heard of. :crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
    HEY! You can have the old lady but don't be dissin my D O double g. He is the sheznit! Chester the molester!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast