Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anybody taking kids to Havasu this weekend?

Todd969
    Oh, and I do need to get some touch up for a rub-rail that somebodies pontoon may or may not have impacted :220v: All I know is a spot that used to be red is now white :crossx:
    Funny, my original sentence was " John, please get Dan some touch up for the rub rail that my toon scratched and let me know how much I owe you"

Phat Daddy
    I'll be out there. We don't launch on Saturday on big weekends but Sunday most idiots are hungover and if they get on the lake it's later and they stay in the usual hotspots. We launch on Sunday, Monday at Cattail and stay south of Steamboat. After launching at Steamboat there are plenty of BLM and State Park beaches to the right on the AZ side. Of course you will have to pay for day use. It's also not sandy so no beaching just anchor a couple feet from shore. If you want to float Their is a huge cove just south of the Intake plant called Gene Wash Cove. Usually nothing but families like us floating in there and even when crowded you would have to throw rocks to be able to touch the next boat. Of course the Springs is down there and it looks like at the outer snack bar there is an arcade and such. If you want to go up river their is a bichen sand bar no one ever talks about that is somewhere up the river and it is great to hang on and it right next to a sandy beach to if you want completely out of the water. Of course I that info is by PM only or I will have to show you as I have to keep some secrets on the downlow. Especially cuz the partiers like to go up river. Now if you stay off the lake the waterpark at the 95 and Mulberry looks like the kids might have a good time there. Any other questions let me know. You know my family is my life. I love Havasu but I don't like the bad element and I definately don't like anybody putting my wife, child's, friends or families life in danger. Partying is good but not at the expense of others. We have good clean family fun on the good ol' Ultra on Havasu.
    That's good info right there. To bad more people don't think like this. Hope to meet up with you sometime.

Todd969
    Cat-Tail?? Haven't you heard all the warnings about that place and to NEVER launch there?
    Better off at site 6 :crossx:

dicudmore
    Funny, my original sentence was " John, please get Dan some touch up for the rub rail that my toon scratched and let me know how much I owe you"
    oh that BBQ last night more than made up for the rub-rail

voodoomedman
    Cat-Tail?? Haven't you heard all the warnings about that place and to NEVER launch there?
    It was to throw people off. It is code word for Dog Penis Cove Launch Ramp. Please nobody launch at our secret holiday launch ramp at Dog Penis Cove.

dicudmore
    It was to throw people off. It is code word for Dog Penis Cove Launch Ramp. Please nobody launch at our secret holiday launch ramp at Dog Penis Cove.
    well now that ya told everybody...
    odds are I'll be launching the Shadow there sunday and monday. Probably not saturday

voodoomedman
    That's good info right there. To bad more people don't think like this. Hope to meet up with you sometime.
    Well I just gave a way my spots so stop by and say hi. Well I didn't give away the secret spot yet. (not in public) and I usually launch at Windsor since it is so close to the house but on busy weekends it's down to Dog Pecker cove. Although any launch in town is some sort of a pain at all times but we launch early and get off early and avoid the mayhem.

Todd969
    well now that ya told everybody...
    odds are I'll be launching the Shadow there sunday and monday. Probably not saturday
    Huh? no guests? talk to me goose.

Phat Daddy
    Well I just gave a way my spots so stop by and say hi. Well I didn't give away the secret spot yet. (not in public) and I usually launch at Windsor since it is so close to the house but on busy weekends it's down to Dog Pecker cove. Although any launch in town is some sort of a pain at all times but we launch early and get off early and avoid the mayhem.
    We are going to launch north of the gorge, get some breakfast and then head down. Maybe we'll see you out there.

dicudmore
    Huh? no guests? talk to me goose.
    I have W, D, L and L but may choose saturday to sleep in instead of being part of the madness

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast