little rowe boat
    If thats basic than what would you call this? :cry:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...4__Medium_.jpg
    Who did your gravel??

pixilatedpussy
    Very basic
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...54Dsc04927.jpg
    Looks great Dia! I like it!
    Congrats Rowe Boat! I hear it took a while! So when the party???

little rowe boat
    Looks great Dia! I like it!
    Congrats Rowe Boat! I hear it took a while! So when the party???
    Alot of work still ahead, window coverings,furnihings, landscaping etc..
    Maybe when it's all done.

pixilatedpussy
    Alot of work still ahead, window coverings,furnihings, landscaping etc..
    Maybe when it's all done.
    We used Budget Blinds in Bullhead. They weren't the cheapest, & not the most expensive, but they were reliable & fast! We have been working on our own landscaping. But we have 1/2 an acre....so it will take a while. Right now we rocked the front...my hunny & I are beginning to hate rakes! LOL! Now, we are picking up our lil white picket fencing from Lowes. Thats for the next trips fun! :yuk: We have a mini MotoX track in our backyard now....someday it will be a pool!

little rowe boat
    I was down at Home depot here in Riverside last night and had window blinds cut for every window in the house. The next time we are out their I will install them.
    I need to find an electrician ( for ceiling fans) and a plumber that installs soft water systems. It's a pain in the butt trying to get things done when you are 250 miles away.

pixilatedpussy
    I was down at Home depot here in Riverside last night and had window blinds cut for every window in the house. The next time we are out their I will install them.
    I need to find an electrician ( for ceiling fans) and a plumber that installs soft water systems. It's a pain in the butt trying to get things done when you are 250 miles away.
    Oh man....you have to do all that too! Yikes! We made sure that was included. Oh hun, what a pain! I know how it is....We are so busy with soccer that we cant get out there til Feb. :cry:

djunkie
    Who did your gravel??
    When we bought the house it was still under construction and part of the deal was for the builder to poor gravel. I don't think it would be too hard with the cooler weather out. Just measure the area, call the local supplier and have them deliver it. Get a few buddies and a bunch of beer and start spreading. Of course it is easier said than done.

pixilatedpussy
    When we bought the house it was still under construction and part of the deal was for the builder to poor gravel. I don't think it would be too hard with the cooler weather out. Just measure the area, call the local supplier and have them deliver it. Get a few buddies and a bunch of beer and start spreading. Of course it is easier said than done.
    I hate raking those rocks! :yuk:

little rowe boat
    I hate raking those rocks! :yuk:
    Me too. I had 52 tons of rock put in here at my place in Riverside last July. I think I'll pay someone to do it.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Landscaping: Desert Green 928-764-2233
    Plumber: Havasu Plumbing 928-453-6475
    Electrician: Check with H20Advantage, he had a guy do a bunch of electrical work at his place and he said he was good.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast