Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 22' DCB w/twins

wntitall
    I noticed that the orange/blue twin 22/ was gone from dcb's web page. Was the owner able to sell it? just curious as I saw it for sale a while back. What a sic ride that would be!!!

Phat_Kat
    I was actually considering buying that thing. I can't find it anymore either. Anyone know where it went?

Jrocket
    Cant remember the one your talking about?Any pics?

wntitall
    Hi jrocket,
    I think the guy lives in Idaho, there's some pix at carismacars.com, I believe. idea

Jrocket
    Oh Stans boat.Now I gotcha...almost bought that one.

mbrown2
    It sold a while back for around 55K while at DCB. Yeah, it was a trick boat, and I too was interested in it a little over a year ago.

kab
    If anyone is still interested I have one, just as nice if not nicer with 2.5 drag motors with only 20 hrs on them for sale.

NastyOne
    kab:
    If anyone is still interested I have one, just as nice if not nicer with 2.5 drag motors with only 20 hrs on them for sale. Come on man! You cant just pop off with a post like that. We want pics and specs.

Jrocket
    kab:
    If anyone is still interested I have one, just as nice if not nicer with 2.5 drag motors with only 20 hrs on them for sale. Selling already Kab? Are you getting a Mach26 now? LOL
    If I didnt already have my DCB,your boat would be my next choice.The insurance is what held me back from Stans boat......Too much $$$$

mbrown2
    Good luck Kab on selling the one of the quickest 22's to date, you should throw in some brass balls; it might sell quicker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast