Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HavaTan....

UnionJack
    Just wanted to let everyone know that HavaTan has opened a second location in the City of Upland. Today was our soft opening and we hope to have a grand opening within the next few weeks. The new location is at The Colonies off Campus and the 210 freeway. We are here for all your tanning needs, remember the river season is on it's way.
    HavaTan
    1875 N Campus Ave Suite B
    Upland, CA

Havasu Hangin'
    Hey HavaSpam- how about opening one in Corona, Mr. Moneybags?

GreenEyeKitty
    OMG, I live right there. So, does that mean I can use that location instead of the one on Haven?? Please, say its okay...

GHT
    Just wanted to let everyone know that HavaTan has opened a second location in the City of Upland. Today was our soft opening and we hope to have a grand opening within the next few weeks. The new location is at The Colonies off Campus and the 210 freeway. We are here for all your tanning needs, remember the river season is on it's way.
    HavaTan
    1875 N Campus Ave Suite B
    Upland, CA
    Does this mean you'll be looking for a boat two times the size of the on you have now??? :2purples:

ChumpChange
    I've seen it, it looks great. It's really spacious and doesn't even look like a tanning salon. Oh wait, the walls hadn't been put up when I was in there.
    Good luck on the new store. Great location.

HocusPocus
    if i take my wife to get a tan.. can we get a ride in your boat?

HOOTER SLED-
    Hey HavaSpam- how about opening one in Corona, Mr. Moneybags?
    Hey, I was thinking about that. Give the wife something to do and all. Seriously. Especially since all the ones around here suck!!!

UnionJack
    OMG, I live right there. So, does that mean I can use that location instead of the one on Haven?? Please, say its okay...
    It depends what membership you have, If you go there ask about the free weeks of Tanning for all ***boaters

Phat Matt
    Cool. I am glad you guys finally got it open.

UnionJack
    thanks matt, see you tomorrow night?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast