Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got a little sumthin

JetBoatRich
    I just told Jer we need 1 of those! Congrats :rollside:
    and he did not run out and get one I would be pissed :yuk:

LUVNLIFE
    Nice set up Josh! One question, will you be able to tow the boat behind that set up? looks like it would be a pretty long, maybe to long??
    Paul that would be way to long :supp: Nice setup though Josh.

JetBoatRich
    I believe the toy hauler is about 7-8' to long :argue:

LUVNLIFE
    What are you babbling about Rich That trailer is longer than 7-8'

JetBoatRich
    I was talking about the middle tow vehicle, didn't I read it can only be 28' long :argue:

Liquid Courage
    Shouldn't you make it off of probation before spending all your money!!
    Nice set up! I have the EXACT truck. Put the 19.5 Alcoas on it, the Extreme Edge chip, onboard compressor w/air bags in the rear, remote start alarm. LOVE that truck!!!

AngryJosh
    Thanks for the compliments, and yes, I probably should wait until im off probation, but might as well enjoy them while I can!!! J/K
    I dont foresee any problems.
    Just showin them off because I heard that a few of you are looking for one of these, and might want details like towing quality, interior quality and other stuff. I know that Next Level and Keystone(Raptor) are the better ones made and must say it shows. We toured a few and kept coming back to the Next Level and the Raptor. The Next Level, although very nice, didnt have the comfort factor going on... seemed more for partying and entertaining then kids and a wife...ya know??
    The big truck is necessary to tow this beast safely...I'll keep the dodge to tow the boat. So in answer to your question Paul--I will be bringing a ****in caravan with me when we go to the lake.

HP350SC
    I'll assume you won't be buying my boat?

AngryJosh
    HP350SC...PM sent

LUVNLIFE
    I was talking about the middle tow vehicle, didn't I read it can only be 28' long :argue:
    Jeez please clarify that. Yes the middle can be only 28'. Man you are making me mad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast