Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wtb fireworks?

bordsmnj
    friends going to las vegas onthe way back he's gonna stop at state line or in town to buy the good stuff. anyone know of hand where to buy? which hotels? stores? any info i can pass on would be bitchen . thankyou -jas

Riverkid
    There's an Indian stand just N of LV that has all the good stuff - never found anything good at stateline...

bordsmnj
    on the 15?

Riverkid
    Yep.
    I think it's pretty close to the Utah line, now that I think about it - used to bomb out to UT delivering boats every other Fri nite and remember seeing it, but that was a long time ago...

sintax
    Yep.
    I think it's pretty close to the Utah line, now that I think about it - used to bomb out to UT delivering boats every other Fri nite and remember seeing it, but that was a long time ago...
    yup thats where we used to hit on the way back from Powell. I recall there being billboards and what not too. I'm sure a few google searches could bring up some infos.

HM
    They are running a check point at/near Baker for fireworks, similar to a sobriety check point. Places that sell a lot of fireworks that are illegal in CA have people staking the joints and calling in vehicles with CA Plates which is given to the people in Baker. This is a really bad week to be running incindiary devices into CA, especially from Nevada.

YeLLowBoaT
    who needs illegal fire works???
    When you can drill a small hole in a ground blume and send it 90+ ft in the air still spinning in a ball of flame....
    http://www.fireworks.com/images/products/J-010-th.jpg
    they do the same thing they do on the ground... just in the air.
    PM me for how too...

bordsmnj
    They are running a check point at/near Baker for fireworks, similar to a sobriety check point. Places that sell a lot of fireworks that are illegal in CA have people staking the joints and calling in vehicles with CA Plates which is given to the people in Baker. This is a really bad week to be running incindiary devices into CA, especially from Nevada.
    ok. thants very good to know. thank guys.

riverbound
    I would be very careful with trying to go and bring some back. I hear they are really cracking down on trafficing fireworks right now.
    I have read about them watching the places that sell fireworks legaly. writing down vehicle description and licsense plate info. then calling it ahead to the checkpoints.
    a friend of a friend just had his house raided this evening by the fire marshal. and is now looking at a felony. He had quite an arsenal in his house. and was actually labled the "king pin" of fireworks on the evening news.

JetBoatRich
    I would be very careful with trying to go and bring some back. I hear they are really cracking down on trafficing fireworks right now.
    I have read about them watching the places that sell fireworks legaly. writing down vehicle description and licsense plate info. then calling it ahead to the checkpoints.
    a friend of a friend just had his house raided this evening by the fire marshal. and is now looking at a felony. He had quite an arsenal in his house. and was actually labled the "king pin" of fireworks on the evening news.
    Sounds like they are real serious this year :yuk:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast