Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Stereo is done

H20 Toie
    Ya hoo and it sounds great the only thing i don't like is the interface to the ipod leaves a little to be desired, It has the Pioneer D1 head unit so there is not much control of the i pod. but the rest of the system rocks They put 3 Kicker subs behind the seat and the playstation fits into the center rear seat console. The 2 amps just fit under the rear seat one is 800w and the other is 2000w. The Nav works great and a lot easier to use than my garmin streetpilot

NOTALENT
    Sounds sick...wheres the pics....you know the kitty is about to appear.... :crossx:

H20 Toie
    Why do you need Nav in a boat?
    When coming back from Catalina in the fog silly

H20 Toie
    The subs i can still put in another one on the other side of the window motor but i don't think i will need it.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...73DSC01288.JPG

Reaper1
    Looks great! Thanks for the pics. I'm getting ready to do a sytem in my Superduty so the pictures help out a lot. What kind of speakers are you using for your mids and highs? What kind of monitors are those in the headrest? How do you like the flat screen as opposed to the flip up? Who did the work? Sorry for all the questions.

H20 Toie
    Looks great! Thanks for the pics. I'm getting ready to do a sytem in my Superduty so the pictures help out a lot. What kind of speakers are you using for your mids and highs? What kind of monitors are those in the headrest? How do you like the flat screen as opposed to the flip up? Who did the work? Sorry for all the questions.
    Speakers are RF componet in the front, with the tweeters installed next to the mirror and you can't tell it is not factory,
    The monitors are savv
    The Flat screen works great and i thought it looks better than the flip up.
    Ace Customs in Valencia did the work.
    I am amazed at how good the ipod sounds, the only thing they need to fix is that the wireless headsets are not very loud.
    I can watch the dvd or playstation on any monitor which is cool.

riverbound
    you will be VERY happy with the Rockford power series amps. Good choice
    You could physically out another 10 behind the seat but you wont have the airspace and it will end up sounding less than desireable
    Looks good

H20 Toie
    you will be VERY happy with the Rockford power series amps. Good choice
    You could physically out another 10 behind the seat but you wont have the airspace and it will end up sounding less than desireable
    Looks good
    That's what they told me, and if i don't like them they will switch them out

riverbound
    That's what they told me, and if i don't like them they will switch them out
    Thats a pretty good set up you have...the only thing I wouldnt have done is the Rockford mids and highs. but if you like the sound that is all that matters. Im goign to be doing a very similar set up in my F350. its about time to redo it and upgrade.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast