Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Topless, Lets go get drunk

Kim Hanson
    I know from experience.... that this totally works!!!
    You know it, when you look at the screen though and try to pick which eye works better....it's time to read only, I still type it out and then you get threads like WTF did he say ........( . )( . )..........

cxr133
    Noooo...you are an icon for all women!..now post yourself naked!..you should be able to call in credit from the mods
    YAPTOP..LMAO
    im thinkin drunk 454 naked pics might be worth a 3 day suspension

hoolign
    im thinkin drunk 454 naked pics might be worth a 3 day suspension
    Hell I'll take the 3 day ban!

hoolign
    Hanson i havent dusted the broom off in a long time, dont maKE me make ou crawl back to bench racers tonite. being mean to me today is hazardous to your helath. :rollside: :rollside:
    :rollside: :rollside:
    Oh bite me ( Pleeeease)

Kim Hanson
    Hanson i havent dusted the broom off in a long time, dont maKE me make ou crawl back to bench racers tonite. being mean to me today is hazardous to your helath. :rollside: :rollside:
    :rollside: :rollside:
    I would never be mean to you, you drive a kick arse boat, blonde and drinks......Thats my kind of women.......( . )( . )....... but
    I bet you couldn't even start that broom, it was recalled 2 years ago! Something about the trailing strings getting caught up in the power unit ? I don't know wha the hell that is, stay off of it right now.........

Her454
    oh great, in almost 10k posts i give hooli the chance to0use a drunk quote of mine as a sig lol. i dont think the mods would fall for the "I dunno know the rules" thingfrom me. :rollside:

Kim Hanson
    oh great, in almost 10k posts i give hooli the chance to0use a drunk quote of mine as a sig lol. i dont think the mods would fall for the "I dunno know the rules" thingfrom me. :rollside:
    They have to give you something, you were a MOD.......( . )( . )..........

Her454
    I would never be mean to you, you drive a kick arse boat, blonde and drinks......Thats my kind of women.......( . )( . )....... but
    I bet you couldn't even start that broom, it was recalled 2 years ago! Something about the trailing strings getting caught up in the power unit ? I don't know wha the hell that is, stay off of it right now.........
    actually i have 5 acres back behind my house and ws thinking abvout jumpin on the quad and going sround the track a few times and decidede i better not. but onloy cuz i dont wanna sink 2 feet in the mud lol.

Her454
    im strarting to feel like Kim..... WTF did i just say?

Her454
    They have to give you something, you were a MOD.......( . )( . )..........
    yea, they wouod give me another chance at rehab lol.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast