Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Topless, Lets go get drunk

Kim Hanson
    im strarting to feel like Kim..... WTF did i just say?
    Its even more fun to do it straight and see what they say.............( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
    yea, they wouod give me another chance at rehab lol.
    Is that when you try to change a jet to a v-drive Rehabed that b itch right in thar.........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    This is fun Traci, you should slow down though! Jet Boat syndrome might set in, start to spew..........( . )( . )........... :idea:

hoolign
    im strarting to feel like Kim..... WTF did i just say?
    OK Babe....whoooa!..just put the drink down for a sec...grab ahold of somthing solid..( I suggest the anything by Speilberg) and whack yourself right upside the melon!...better??..Got that reference to KIM outta our head??? ..ok ..lets drink!
    P.s chick....I broke 9k sometime ago but was more concerened about your safety!

Kim Hanson
    OK Babe....whoooa!..just put the drink down for a sec...grab ahold of somthing solid..( I suggest the anything by Speilberg) and whack yourself right upside the melon!...better??..Got that reference to KIM outta our head??? ..ok ..lets drink!
    P.s chick....I broke 9k sometime ago but was more concerened about your safety!
    She must be using a hand fan and went to sleep.........( . )( . )........

HCS
    No, no Tom wouldnt leave me hangng...........Tom...jello Tom? Wjere are you?
    I left work for home. You needed to respond quicker. :hammer2:
    On The Boarder is between HP and da Auto Mall.
    I figured if you were at work you could meet me there for an after work cocktail.
    I guess I left you hanging.
    Tom.

Blown 472
    actually i have 5 acres back behind my house and ws thinking abvout jumpin on the quad and going sround the track a few times and decidede i better not. but onloy cuz i dont wanna sink 2 feet in the mud lol.
    Huh?

HCS
    Huh?
    I think she already had some of those drinks.

topless
    Feeling better today Traci? Good thing I wasn't on here Friday night. I can barely comprehend what you posted today. This would have been dangerous Friday night.

Unforgiven
    as I am having one of those days. Its been way too long since I absorbed myself in Jello shots and earned the right to keep my title.
    :cry: :cry:
    DISCLAIMER: I reserve the right to deny and or delete any future alcohol induced posts tonite and I hereby accept no responsibility for my actions. :rollside: :cry:
    hmmm...you go out drinking?? :skull: good luck....you don't like to play no more. :argue: ..sometimes I think Jordy was right about you...but then Tony was right about you... :crossx: :argue: :rollside:

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast