Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Topless, Lets go get drunk

Mrs.Racer277
    hmmm, clear liquid??? Hey Jordy you want to jump on this one or spare her since she's LAYED up in bed right now...so Dia...still posting from bed??
    PIG!!!! Yep from under the sheets as I type. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Jordy
    Cuz you don't even care. :cry: :cry:
    Whatever. Don't start being all overdramatic. That job is already filled. Besides, I've been out of town since Thursday and you were one of the few in my phone that didn't get texted out of boredom or intoxication. You should feel blessed.

Her454
    Kicking it around. Probably going to put for sale decals on it and see who bites. It's a great boat and I've had a blast with it, just thinking of going a different direction now.
    Inflatable Dingy perhaps?
    Yeah, the boat won't even exist anymore. Will have deteriorated to dust by the time that happens. Getting T to Havasu is like getting her to Phoenix for the boat races. Haven't seen it yet. .
    Nice to see I am your target when you decide to go back to the old Jordy again. I knew it wouldnt last long, now send me damn present LOL.
    Speaking of Jello I had to have clear liquids for 3 meals. Those people do not know how to make jello. :yuk:
    Dia, please dont say Jello LOL. Glad to hear you are feeling better, I will make sure you have some great jello in Feb.............. hang in there.
    ..sometimes I think she fell into one of those mineshafts that she threating to put me in .. :crossx:
    Have you ever known me not to follow up on a threat? :rollside: :rollside: :crossx:

Her454
    I've been out of town since Thursday and you were one of the few in my phone that didn't get texted out of boredom or intoxication. You should feel blessed.
    Oh and I suppose you were drunk when you told me you loved me and apologized for leaving me at the altar?
    Figures. :cry: :cry:

topless
    I will make sure you have some great jello in Feb.............. hang in there.
    Have you ever known me not to follow up on a threat? :rollside: :rollside: :crossxon't forget to stop and pick me up on the way.

Unforgiven
    PIG!!!! Yep from under the sheets as I type. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    hey, are you ready to go on a road trip yet?? it will get you out of those sheets....and into some different ones....

Her454
    Don't forget to stop and pick me up on the way.
    I can pick you up on the 9th? Where we staying LOL?

Unforgiven
    Oh and I suppose you were drunk when you told me you loved me and apologized for leaving me at the altar?
    him leave you at the altar??? surprised you could find it...oh that right...Mullet Mountain bar and grill/ and wedding chapel

Jordy
    I'd pretty much have to be now wouldn't I??? Oh, and I still haven't gotten the ring back you gold digger. Perhaps things would have worked out differently if you were really carrying my child at the time. The "Well, it could be one of 8 people" response just kind of killed the mood. :notam:

topless
    I can pick you up on the 9th? Where we staying LOL?
    We're staying at Dia's ..........in Unforgivens room. Let's leave it a mess. :crossx:

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast