Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Topless, Lets go get drunk

Jordy
    We're staying at Dia's ..........in Unforgivens room. Let's leave it a mess. :crossx:
    I didn't realize that the annual Flake Convention was in Havasu this year. How many people do you expect to not show up???

Unforgiven
    We're staying at Dia's ..........in Unforgivens room. Let's leave it a mess. :crossx:
    I'm not to worried about it...first you have to get Traci off the hill...then give her directions to your house, which if it's not drawn in the dirt or with crayons she won't be able to understand...it's surprising she can read the directions off a jello box

Her454
    Messy as we can get.
    I'd pretty much have to be now wouldn't I??? Oh, and I still haven't gotten the ring back you gold digger. Perhaps things would have worked out differently if you were really carrying my child at the time. The "Well, it could be one of 8 people" response just kind of killed the mood. :notam: I used the ring to fix a leaky faucet. And I did think it was your child, I didnt really like the other 8 so it didnt count.
    I didn't realize that the annual Flake Convention was in Havasu this year. How many people do you expect to not show up???
    Only one, that wasn't invited. Meanie.

Unforgiven
    well you know the Queen Flake won't be there

Her454
    I'm not to worried about it...first you have to get Traci off the hill...then give her directions to your house, which if it's not drawn in the dirt or with crayons she won't be able to understand...it's surprising she can read the directions off a jello box
    I cant help it if I went to skool in Kingman.

Jordy
    I cant help it if I went to skool in Kingman.
    I thought it was Yuma. Guess it's pretty much the same thing though, just a little better tanned in Yuma.

topless
    I cant help it if I went to skool in Kingman.I was thinking that after reading the first two pages of this thread. LOL

Her454
    I thought it was Yuma. Guess it's pretty much the same thing though, just a little better tanned in Yuma.
    I bring out your good side dont I Jordy? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Jordy
    What good side? :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
    He has a good side????
    OK so you guys are staying at my house????
    Karl will be doing all the cooking, he is really good at using my BBQ.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast