Thread: Birthday party time

a catered life
    well this long awaited weekend has finally made it and i'm dam scared :cry: my second sweetie "samara" is turning 12 and she's having a birthday sleep over with 6 friends ALL GIRLS :crossx:
    i have carefully planned my plan of attack and have come up with this great idea
    1. stock my little bedroom frig with all my favorites
    2. take my 6 netflix movies upstairs
    3. make my honeybunny entertain the girls friday night
    4. spend the whole day with them at the water park on saturday
    5. assist my daughter with preparing dinner for her friends and setting up tents for a night campout
    6. take my one son upstairs close and lock the door and watch the entire starwars saga
    7. use the house intercom to order our dessert
    8. fart laugh and frolic like a baby with my son
    now thats a 12 year old all female birthday party he and i can handle

Mrs Luvnlife
    Damn Willie, I don't think you missed anything - sounds like you got it ALL covered . Happy Birthday to her, hope it's a great party, sounds like it will be tons of fun for girls that age!!

Rod-64
    well this long awaited weekend has finally made it and i'm dam scared :cry: my second sweetie "samara" is turning 12 and she's having a birthday sleep over with 6 friends ALL GIRLS :crossx:
    i have carefully planned my plan of attack and have come up with this great idea
    1. stock my little bedroom frig with all my favorites
    2. take my 6 netflix movies upstairs
    3. make my honeybunny entertain the girls friday night
    4. spend the whole day with them at the water park on saturday
    5. assist my daughter with preparing dinner for her friends and setting up tents for a night campout
    6. take my one son upstairs close and lock the door and watch the entire starwars saga
    7. use the house intercom to order our dessert
    8. fart laugh and frolic like a baby with my son
    now thats a 12 year old all female birthday party he and i can handle
    Does #1 include Goofy Juice??????? :crossx:

LUVNLIFE
    Just stock the fridge well. You GUYS don't want to be spotted outside of that room after the girl's giggling starts :rollside:

JetBoatRich
    We had a few of those
    Happy Birthday to Samara

Rod-64
    Is Willy still locked in his room? Did he lose the key????? :crossx:

a catered life
    yes rod it does include the goofy juice but i used a new recipe i stole from mrs luvnlife yum yum
    funny thing happened friday night i got locked out of the dam bed room and had to destroy my lock :yuk: but after that all went well...took the girls to the new waterpark near house (dry town)...really cool place...3 slides and a big ass lazy river and a special place for the small kids and some other crap.......party went well glad its over and just when we thought we were done my cousin (whom i havent seen for 10 years) calls and says their visiting california and want to come up for the 4th :cry: ok and two hours later their 4 kids and two adults at the house for 2 days ..i was happy to see them and my kids have never meet them at all....everyhone had a ball

Mrs Luvnlife
    yes rod it does include the goofy juice but i used a new recipe i stole from mrs luvnlife yum yum
    Glad I could contribute .
    Sounds like the party went well with the exception of getting locked out of your own bedroom....by accident nonetheless .

a catered life
    yes your part was the most important part in order to deal with the amount of kids at my house i needed to be a little buzzed