Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canada strikes again!

Steve 1
    I did read the article and gave you an opinion as to why. This articles subject took place in BC.
    Jealousy??? Riiiiiiight
    Remember what happened last time you attacked Canada?
    No What ?? Are You going to sick the mounties on us ??
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/270621canadian.jpg

canuck1
    I bet you put alot of thought into that reply Stevey

Steve 1
    Ok since we went from hatred of Bush at sports events to trade kindly explain this..
    Why then does Canada Also have a Dairy Cartel where the farmer actually needs to purchase quota GET this to sell milk at government cartel set jacked up prices.
    Bottom line US Farmers can't sell milk in Canada.

Steve 1
    I bet you put alot of thought into that reply Stevey
    OK Can Hole You asked for it.
    Guys see what bunghole here is NOT SAYING and trying to make the US look bad Is that President Bush imposed the tariffs in 2002, Because GET THIS Canada is subsidizing its lumber industry. While most of our timber is harvested from private land at market prices, Now in the PRC or sometimes known as Canada, the government owns 90 percent of timberlands. and the wee ones got their widdle feelings hurt Got it ?? Christ now enjoy your $5.00 a pound butter
    BTW here is the Wamblance..
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/...aambulance.jpg

canuck1
    I don't know much about dairy operations or the rules set-up regarding them. All our cattle is shipped overseas now so I don't pay attention to the US import/export rules anymore.
    I don't think we can sell milk into the US either

Steve 1
    Milk !! what about the Mad cow up there.

canuck1
    OK Can Hole You asked for it.
    [QUOTE]Guys see what bunghole here is NOT SAYING and trying to make the US look bad Is that President Bush imposed the tariffs in 2002, Because GET THIS Canada is subsidizing its lumber industry. While most of our timber is harvested from private land at market prices, Now in the PRC or sometimes known as Canada, the government owns 90 percent of timberlands. and the wee ones got their widdle feelings hurt Got it ?? Christ now enjoy your $5.00 a pound butter
    Most of the land in the areas that I am familiar with in the US is privately owned and the timber rights are bought at auction. And yes Stevey you are right nobody has ever held title to 90% or the mountainous areas of western Canada....But the timber rights are still auctioned off. so are oil rights
    Maybe this will make sense to you......More area >>> less people >>>less privetely owned land>>> less competition.... therefore the stumpage fees would be less. That is a subsidy?
    I know that what we pay private land owners is more than what we pay for the same on public land on both sides of the border
    Bush imposed the tariffs based on the whining from TWO Goverors not facts

canuck1
    Milk !! what about the Mad cow up there.
    What about the mad cow down there?
    What is the PRC?

canuck1
    BTW butter is $2.00 a pound (I asked)

Blown 472
    I am sure this is killing stevo. :rollside: :rollside: you know what wif tha sheriff rolling into town and all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast