Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Lauch Ramps...FULL

Phat Matt
    Yesterday seemed kinda light for a holiday weekend so I didn't think we would have a problem launching today...WRONG. Looks like a ton of people came out yesterday or last night. All the ramps are closed right now. Winsor, the Marina, Cattail and Site 6 was a joke. I guess we will kick it in the AC at home for a couple of hours until Windsor opens back up.

HOOTER SLED-
    Yesterday seemed kinda light for a holiday weekend so I didn't think we would have a problem launching today...WRONG. Looks like a ton of people came out yesterday or last night. All the ramps are closed right now. Winsor, the Marina, Cattail and Site 6 was a joke. I guess we will kick it in the AC at home for a couple of hours until Windsor opens back up.
    Ain't that a beeeyatch.

Phat Matt
    The beer is still cold.

HOOTER SLED-
    The beer is still cold.
    Yea, so is mine. :rollside: I'm gonna go fight the long lines to get in my pool. :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
    I hear ya, the lines in front of my fridge look like a nightmare.

djunkie
    Yea, so is mine. :rollside: I'm gonna go fight the long lines to get in my pool. :rollside:
    Quit hatin cause you aint at the river. :crossx: :crossx:

OutCole'd
    My launch ramp is always open & never more than 2 in line.... :rollside: :rollside:
    Wish I was there Matt, next weekend for me.

RiverRatMike
    Cattail cove off hwy 95 just south of Havasu would probably be alot less crowded.

Not So Fast
    Nope, closed also.

Phat Matt
    Windsor is back open. See ya.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast