Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NO longer a "tire kicker"

Kachina26
    So are ya gonna get the Howard Slut tatto on your ass covered up? Congrats man!
    Signed,
    Jealous

INSman
    Everyone knows that DCB makes an unbelievable boat, just would have thought the Ultra 27' Shadow would have been a tough deal to pass up for the price and size range :idea:

slink
    Congrats Pat, DCB huh?, wow that Kool-aid must be the shiat to get the #1 Howard guy into their camp. Don't know if you've heard, but Eddie Marine makes a bitchin billet cover for that 496 that will make it look really tits :mix: They can even scribe the DCB logo on it for ya. Again, conrats and see ya on the water.

Kachina26
    Don't know if you've heard, but Eddie Marine makes a bitchin billet cover for that 496 that will make it look really tits :mix: They can even scribe the DCB logo on it for ya. Again, conrats and see ya on the water.
    Man, talk about going over the line

OutCole'd
    I heard Mike & Gene are getting a DCB next.

Charley
    Everyone knows that DCB makes an unbelievable boat, just would have thought the Ultra 27' Shadow would have been a tough deal to pass up for the price and size range :idea:
    Once again I dont know why people think to own a DCB you have to take a bath on money... order a well equipped stock boat with minimal options and a DCB is a very competitive buy! a stock mach 26 with a 496HO is under $90k list! Keep the options reasonable unless you wanna overspend.... which is true on any boat

roln 20s
    Thanks for all the great congrats and comments.
    BIGQ-- not sure about these same type graphics on a Cougar- but you could be right. I'm never seen them. I started with an original idea on paper, one I had never seen, then continued to fine tune it until it reached what I BELIEVE is its top potential. That is what you see above--regardless of who else copies it (or makes one similar) I'm OK because I know this was an original design by myself with the help of the Edukator.
    Also, my plans. At my age (soon to be 25) insurance with a single engine cat and over 500 hp is rediculous IMO but necessary. I can't justify spending that money (yet) for insurance. The plan is to boat with this until money is no issue and then upgrade..probably to a twin engine cat. At that point, I'll pour on the power and the insurance premium.
    Charley--I agree with you...lay off the huge options and the price is Reasonable.
    INSMAN- I agree the Ultra is a great boat and I enjoyed talking with John tons of times, but surprisingly...for everything I want this turned out to be the best deal. "You never know until you ask."
    Roln 20s

OutCole'd
    Once again I dont know why people think to own a DCB you have to take a bath on money... order a well equipped stock boat with minimal options and a DCB is a very competitive buy! a stock mach 26 with a 496HO is under $90k list! Keep the options reasonable unless you wanna overspend.... which is true on any boat
    What about the added expense of the hair care products?

ROZ
    What about the added expense of the hair care products?
    Bald is beautiful.. and less expensive

TheEduKATor
    Thanks for all the great congrats and comments.
    BIGQ-- not sure about these same type graphics on a Cougar- but you could be right. I'm never seen them. I started with an original idea on paper, one I had never seen, then continued to fine tune it until it reached what I BELIEVE is its top potential. That is what you see above--regardless of who else copies it (or makes one similar) I'm OK because I know this was an original design by myself with the help of the Edukator.
    Roln 20s
    Patrick,
    I've never seen a courgar either, but I do know that they are original graphics that we put plenty of time into finalizing. I'm glad you are happy with them. That's all that matters.
    BIGQ
    I've done some designs for DCB so I'm pretty familar with their lines and keeping the designs clean and original. A company splashed one of my designs recently and I didn't find it flattering. I would not want to waste my time or the clients time and money by copying a design.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast