Thread: 1970 GTO The Judge R/A IV

lawbreaker2
    I have a 1970 pontiac GTO Judge with a 400 R/A IV auto, the color is black on black and need to be restore no motor but do have the org. trans. check it out, it's on ebay, some of you may not know but they only made 72 gto judges with a r/a iv motor and a auto trans, and I have read that there was only about 7 black on black cars made, How many left, so if you know anybody into these kind of cars, please tell them about it. Here is the link to ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

lawbreaker2
    bump

Daytona100
    18.800 for that beater and still hasnt hit the reserve!!!!!!!! Man I wish I would of kept some of my old cars I would be rich!!!!!!!

SnoopJonnyJon
    18.800 for that beater and still hasnt hit the reserve!!!!!!!! Man I wish I would of kept some of my old cars I would be rich!!!!!!!
    I just wish I would have bought some a couple years ago. Stuff was cheap up here until recently. Maybe 7 years ago I had a chance to buy a 69 ram air III convertible in perfect condition for $10K. And a 70 Super Bee 383 with 25,000 miles for $6800. If I had I could have paid my way through college.

ROZ
    and to think that the ricers thought they started the whole "wing" phenonoman..or however the hell ya spell it

SnoopJonnyJon
    and to think that the ricers thought they started the whole "wing" phenonoman..or however the hell ya spell it
    Yeah, and they started the whole "drifting" thing too... like no one ever slid a trans am around a corner until they saw a japanese guy in a supra