Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chopping Block

Cole91
    The axe is swinging hard at my shop today, I just want to clime under my desk and hide :frown:

hoolign
    The axe is swinging hard at my shop today, I just want to clime under my desk and hide :frown:
    F, that..get on top of your desk and start singing "Dirty deeds ..Done dirt cheap" at the top of your lungs while swinging around your chair!...he'll steer clear of you!

Cole91
    F, that..get on top of your desk and start singing "Dirty deeds ..Done dirt cheap" at the top of your lungs while swinging around your chair!...he'll steer clear of you!
    Ok here I go.............................Oh shiat there coming right for me. I knew this was a bad idea :cry:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    For starters you should probably log off ***boat and create the appearance of working hard. :boxed:

Cole91
    For starters you should probably log off ***boat and create the appearance of working hard. :boxed:
    RIGHT!

Biglue
    Ok here I go.............................Oh shiat there coming right for me. I knew this was a bad idea :cry:
    Start complimenting them on their apparel and brown nose like hell. In dire situations like this, sucking up is a dismissable offense. :crossx: :crossx:
    J/K bro. Best of luck to you man. Hope you make it.

WYRD
    NO WAY I say you stand up, look him in the eye and tell him you think he is an AZZHOLE and he has squirel ballz...............he will admire your honesty :crossx: :220v:

hoolign
    Ahh....did I mention you may want to think about it first??
    LOWER THE CHAIR...LOWER THE CHAIR!!!!

MagicMtnDan
    You might want to learn how to spell the word 'climb' - you don't want to find out how much spelling hurts you at work by getting fired

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    You might want to learn how to spell the word 'climb' - you don't want to find out how much spelling hurts you at work by getting fired
    Beware of the spelling nazis. He spelled it phonetically BFD. Not like he's writing an essay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast