Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pax

sleekcraft76
    mike, bubbajet and i were at mike's shop today picking up a boat and we looked at the "mighty whitey" and he might take the mouse!

fakethis
    Mouse = :boxed:

miketsouth
    mike, bubbajet and i were at mike's shop today picking up a boat and we looked at the "mighty whitey" and he might take the mouse!
    If'n he dont, FAKETHIS going to need a designated driver. Hard to drive outa there like this:
    http://www.artscc.org/theater/images/baghead.jpg
    I can hear it now:
    "HEY MOUSEBOY, THAT AINT FAIR SQUIRTIN ME...WITH THAT TAIL JUST SO'S YOU CAN STAY AHEAD"
    "wonder who i learned that from?, it's a secret but his initials are FAKETHIS"

fakethis
    :argue: It's all over Mouse Boy ! See u Sat and i'll have some tissue's fo yo Boy ! :crossx: Mightey Whitey is alive. And Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.......... :crossx:

fakethis
    P.S. Bring a full BOTTLE u WILL need It ................... :crossx:

miketsouth
    P.S. Bring a full BOTTLE u WILL need It ................... :crossx:
    dont you worry about that, big boy..mouse aint shit without the bottle, unless you talking about REAL boating (60miles on the PAX)....i might even bring a pump jockey (my wife) with me, she is lighter and has no fear, except loosing. Got to put a MPH limit on her at 80mph, though.
    i can hear it now:
    "hey mouseboy why you wearing that black suit?"
    'Teri's got the pedal on this one!'
    "whats that got to do with it?"
    'i always dress like that for a Big Block funeral'

fakethis
    Should i bring out a ski boat ? Want 2 go fast ? Let me pull you on a tube ! :crossx:

miketsouth
    Should i bring out a ski boat ?
    up to you, big boy.
    Want 2 go fast ?
    not too fast, just faster than you
    Let me pull you on a tube ! :crossx:
    You do not have a ski boat fast enough to pull me for a good high speed ski run and i dont do tubes or whimp boards.

miketsouth
    Anybody up for a ride on the pax Sat ?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    (actually he did not post this, but i know what he is thinking)
    weather depending....been a hard week and it might get cloudy. Got a full bottle, but probably wont need it. If FAKETHIS would come he could ride with me in a good boat. (he might as well leave his shit back at the shop, no way that weeney boat could run the Pax)
    I can hear it now..........
    "hey mouseboy i brought Mighty Whitey, and what is that in your hand"
    'Its my ass, punk, and what you gonna do with Mighty Whitey?'
    "gonna run it, hope you got your bottle filled, not that it will make much difference"
    'you right...wont make no difference at all....i dont use it to go up to the Route4bridge (20miles one way) or down to the Benedict Restaurant(12miles one way) or to wash Blown Daytona's Pier off(20miles one way). I might use it to see how Donnies boat is riding'
    "i cant make it that far, there aint enough CAM2 in Maryland"
    'well, you can ride with me'
    "who's gonna watch my boat"
    'who would steal a weeney boat: you could leave that thing on the Suitland Parkway and the only thing anyone would take is the cooler'
    "You got room for my purse?"
    'My wife usually leaves hers in the truck, but.....sure....bend over and put it there by that control box'
    "Ok, thats where you got your nitrous timing REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................. ............................tard."
    what i said:mikeT is an ass (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/otisjet/bigblock.mp3)

Out2Lunch
    That should get Mike fired up. He's workin on the white boat alot gettin readt for you. Should be nasty when he get's it finished.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast