Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Pax

fat rat
    We should have a couple more good weekends, summer might be over, but fall is just begining.:idea:

miketsouth
    Hopefully we have another good weekend or two . Problem is I have more than two exuceses left
    We should have a couple more good weekends, summer might be over, but fall is just begining.:idea:
    while it really is none of my business what you do (you understand) next time you BOTH come out on a sunday you should notify the USGS that the crack that will be registered (and i am assured by reliable sources was heard in Waldorf) is not a prelude to a major catastrophic siesmic event but just inevetable sound of hell freezing over in such a cool place.

supersoaker509
    T How about the VIDEO

miketsouth
    i got to find a 7.3 5/16 hardned pushrod. That is more important than the video....more important than the wing.....everybody online that i know is weeks away. Maybe comp or lunati will have one but cant talk to nobody till monday. Sucks

supersoaker509

miketsouth
    I could go up Dam4 and run mikey on 7....he might have a chance, if i dont spray him.

miketsouth
    T How about the VIDEO
    right here...
    Hell freeze completely over and bust (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/otisjet/paxsept07.wmv)
    it must have at least partially thawed. My camcorder started working again and failure mode investigation suggests that the pushrod/rocker problem was caused by a temperature related anomaly, sudden cooling. As usual, being a small block....it did not miss a lick.

supersoaker509

baja andy
    man i can't believe i waited 2 weeks to see the video, and my ski run
    ain't on it. get the camera crew and all the players back out to the pax
    we need another take.:idea:

miketsouth
    i was a little aggravated about that too. None of Riner either. Camera stopped working. I bought another one just to put up the video i got. 'Course now that hell thawed the other camera works just perfect. Donnie SHOULD have pics though, i snapped the button lots of times.
    Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle was at work here. Everything cant be measured at the same time. The vid is a sort of measurement. Remember i couldnt even get up, and Jay did.
    I knew the score. Something had to give. Yes, we got to do it again this year.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425