Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanx 2 Aaron At Absolute!!!!!

FRENCHIE
    well had a bad day here at havi today, never got out ont the water, launchd the boat at windsor early and lost one impeller...toook the boat over to absolute, and had aaron do both motors.,...fast and reasonaable as always....exc ellent customer service!!! thanx brian and aaron....leon

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Who is this Aaron guy ? :idea:
    Oh yeah.....Thanks Aaron for helping me remove the mini beach from my oil cooler on Saturday...... :notam:
    Later,
    CJG

Havasu1986
    Glad that the people in Havi are stepping up instead of giving attitude like the old days. I called Garys Sat. morning with a bilge pump problem. Ed said bring it over now, changed it. No charge. Under warranty even thou it was not.
    Bobby

Kachina26
    2 days in a row I honked and waved at you, yesterday by site 6 (you're nuts for waiting in that line) and then today by Absolute. :cry:

cola
    2 days in a row I honked and waved at you, yesterday by site 6 (you're nuts for waiting in that line) and then today by Absolute. :cry:
    Anything to save $10 gas money. ( TWINS )

Jyruiz
    The guys at ASM are the best, they will be picking up my boat from my Havi house to work on it so it can be ready by the 14th of this month.

JustDawn
    ...Reminds me I owe those guys some RED STRIPE..For last weekend (PlayDeep)

bignet
    Absolute did a great job on my service, and returned my boat to storage. Very professional.
    :crossx:
    bignet

Hardly Satisfied
    great to hear a good story :boxed:

MUDXPRT
    Thanks again Arron, same story here lost a belt and impeller on sat. evening. Went by Absolute Sun. morning knowing they would be closed but wanted to get the phone # so I could see if they would be open on Monday. I called Sun. about 9:00 am and Arron answered the phone told him about my problem said he would be around for a few and to bring it in, needless to say I was on the water by 2:00 pm and enjoyed the rest of my stay at Havi till Wednesday. In Havasu I will not take my boat to anyone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast