Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Post

bigironsteve
    Long time boat lover. First time post for any chatting. Wish me luck. :skull:
    Last year I bought my fisrt boat, a 1977 Challenger 18 1/2 jet from a friend of my brothers. Its one year latter, and after hours of tedious work a complete restoration is finished. The fruits of my labor has afforded me with a sick ride. Hopefully I can get computer savvy enough to get some pic for all to see. Went to Lake Casitas today, for a couple of speed runs and ran into Angry Josh and Nate Dawg. Thanks for letting me use that GPS, Nate, my boat ran 73.5 mph. Josh got some cool footage with his video camera. Cant wait to see them! Adios.

jbone
    Welcome aboard.
    Good luck on the pic thing. It took me 400 posts to figure it out, but I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed either.
    As far as the the 73.5, Are you ready to drop some more coin to get to 80?
    My estimate is 1k per mph.
    J

my boat ran 73.5 mph.
    Was nate able to keep up

Keyser
    Whats up Steve, Angel and I were with you guys at Piru this past weekend. Glad to see you made it on. I missed you this afternoon at Casitas, I showed up just as you guys left :cry: but was able to catch Nate and Josh. See you guys soon.

bigironsteve
    What up Chris.

bigironsteve
    J bone, working on a ride plate right now. 2 or 3 mph I heard. Cut the impeller a bit, I might see 78 mph, hopefully.

bigironsteve
    B @ Piru tomorrow @ 7:00 or so to do some wakeboarding.

Keyser
    Not much man. Missed you this afternoon but I saw you guys as I was coming around the corner to the gate. Just in time to see 3 big roosters shooting across the lake. I think you were in front!!! I tried to get there sooner but I could leave work until 1:30. What are you guys doing Sunday?

bigironsteve
    Ask Nate about it.

Keyser
    B @ Piru tomorrow @ 7:00 or so to do some wakeboarding.
    Damn, Igot yard work to do tomorrow or no fireworks for me, I'll see if I can talk Angel into going for a little cruise!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast