Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: HTM Crash

Slick
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by HaulinAZZ:
    I'm sure they'd be more than willing to raise the speed limits now, right slick?
    How did I get drug into this?

Hustler
    OK I have been following this post from the begining and it turned out to be a big pissing match, if you guys want go into these kind of pissing matches fine, but start another thread. DONT DO IT HERE, HAVE SOME RESPECT.
    Hustler

bigorangefan
    Hustler; point well taken.

Doug The Jeweler
    I believe all this expression is a form of coming to terms with our feelings about what has happened.Sometimes when I get done yelling at my kids I feel much better.The discussion or speculation with any view is an attempt for the people who post to try to point the dangers of high speed boating and some of the things to protect yourself from injury.I'm sure that any of the familys would welcome this speculation if they knew that it was done to warn fellow boaters.4 people is enough people to lose if one more person is saved by our imput I'm sure the family members who lost their loved ones would take no offense and even welcome the heads up or any speculation.Lets get back to speculation and brainstorm the possibilities.I started this post not knowing a thing for sure.I just repeated what I heard.I have learned a great deal about the accident and Lake Castaic.Nothing wrong with that.It has allerted me to check my equiptment and wear my PFD's all the time.It is for my families sake.I want to be able to grow oldand play with my grandkids so I can spoil them as only I know how to do.Doug The Jeweler

RiverDave2
    Originally posted by Hustler:
    OK I have been following this post from the begining and it turned out to be a big pissing match, if you guys want go into these kind of pissing matches fine, but start another thread. DONT DO IT HERE, HAVE SOME RESPECT.
    Hustler
    I agree as well. I apologize for even getting involved in it. I think I'm also going to take a little "break" from the boards for a while.
    RD
    [This message has been edited by RiverDave2 (edited January 21, 2002).]

gigamurph
    I agree totally with you Hustler! This tfread has degraded into a personal attack-filled pissing contest; and it stings when I realize the lack of compassion that is still rampant in our lives. I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO STIFLE ANYONES' RIGHTS TO FREE SPEECH! I was simply pleading for a little COMPASSION and RESPECT for the FAMILIES of the 4 men we will not have the pleasure of their companionship again. Just put yourselves in the families' places and ask yourself if you would like to hear some idiotic statements being made as to the compitence, intelligence, or abilities of your lost one. I don't think you would like it at all! I know I wouldn't; and that's what I based my posts on. I try to treat others the way I would like for them to treat me. Like I said, go ahead and dazzle us with theories; it's your right! Myself, I think I'll show a little more compassion and consideration of the bereaved.
    Sadly though, I can't close without saying one thing; I may be full of myself, which I sincerely hope that I am, but at least it's better than what you guys are full of! My apologies to all!
    ...and RD2, what do you mean "old Gigamurph"?

gigamurph
    ...and RD2, if you're taking a break from the boards for personal reasons, to enjoy life, find that "right girl", whatever, go with my blessings. But if you're going because of some of the stuff that is going on here, I, and I'm sure there are others that hope you don't! You can't let this crap get you down. I know you, not much, but enough to know that you are a stand-up, up-front guy and I guarentee you, there are alot of people that share your sentiments. Don't let the dogs get you down! "da gig"

Hustler
    Guy's, I just want to thank you and let you know that I'm not saying you cant say what you want just have a little respect for the family and friends involved. So please if must continue start a new thread. DTJ I understand that you started this thread for information pertaining to this tragic event so lets keep it that way, I dont want you guys to misunderstand me I love all the pissing matches that go no here thats half the reason I come here to read. Anyway thank you for keeping this thread as it should be.
    Hustler
    [This message has been edited by Hustler (edited January 21, 2002).]

Doug The Jeweler
    If someone could use a rest from the board its Gigamurph.I feel he is the one that really stired up the post to a point of a pissing match.

RiverDave2
    One last post before I take my "break".... I'll have you know I was going to accuracy, not distance..
    RD

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast