Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: (Pics) DCB F 26 Hot out of the Oven/Mold

TOBTEK
    MBROWN......was just down at DCB, and was checking out your new baby. IT IS BEAUTIFUL! Also was taking in X-FACTORS 26, forgot to take a peek at the stereo set-up....damn
    After leaving DCB today had to stop at 7-11 and invest 5 bucks into tonight LOTTO(41 million)......hopefully will be call 619-442-0300 tomorrow only was its happending in my small world frown

woodster
    TOBTEK:
    MBROWN......was just down at DCB, and was checking out your new baby. IT IS BEAUTIFUL! Also was taking in X-FACTORS 26, forgot to take a peek at the stereo set-up....damn
    After leaving DCB today had to stop at 7-11 and invest 5 bucks into tonight LOTTO(41 million)......hopefully will be call 619-442-0300 tomorrow only was its happending in my small world Tob u going out this weekend??

TOBTEK
    woodster:
    TOBTEK:
    After leaving DCB today had to stop at 7-11 and invest 5 bucks into tonight LOTTO(41 million)......hopefully will be call 619-442-0300 tomorrow only was its happending in my small world Tob u going out this weekend?? [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/135machredo_001-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/135machredo_002-med.jpg[/img]
    hey woodster....as you see our boat is in drydock for awhile why even go to the river if your stereo isnt work correctly.....RIGHT.
    We may go next weekend and hang out on the beach at Hiddenshore's without the boat(if its not done) still fun with just a golfcart and a martini shaker

jackpunx
    Congrats on the new boat..

woodster
    TOBTEK:
    woodster:
    TOBTEK:
    After leaving DCB today had to stop at 7-11 and invest 5 bucks into tonight LOTTO(41 million)......hopefully will be call 619-442-0300 tomorrow only was its happending in my small world Tob u going out this weekend?? [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/135machredo_001-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/135machredo_002-med.jpg[/img]
    hey woodster....as you see our boat is in drydock for awhile why even go to the river if your stereo isnt work correctly.....RIGHT.
    We may go next weekend and hang out on the beach at Hiddenshore's without the boat(if its not done) still fun with just a golfcart and a martini shaker Dude WTF Whats up with your boat ? Well im off to the river..

Sandbar Junkies
    Hey Mike your new boat looks great.

mbrown2
    Sandbar Junkies:
    Hey Mike your new boat looks great. Carl, thx for the comments....Thx for everybody's comments, I can't wait for it hit the water...

TOBTEK
    mbrown2:
    Sandbar Junkies:
    Hey Mike your new boat looks great. Carl, thx for the comments....Thx for everybody's comments, I can't wait for it hit the water... when is the first trip planned with the new BAD-BOY? Would like to get a pic of the ear to ear smile you'll have a 109 mph

Sandbar Junkies
    TOBTEK:
    mbrown2:
    Sandbar Junkies:
    Hey Mike your new boat looks great. Carl, thx for the comments....Thx for everybody's comments, I can't wait for it hit the water... when is the first trip planned with the new BAD-BOY? Would like to get a pic of the ear to ear smile you'll have a 109 mph Maybe Toby needs to set up another DCB regatta in PARKER this time for the arrival of Mikes new baby. Oct what Toby set the date your the man.

TOBTEK
    Sandbar Junkies:
    TOBTEK:
    mbrown2:
    Sandbar Junkies:
    Hey Mike your new boat looks great. Carl, thx for the comments....Thx for everybody's comments, I can't wait for it hit the water... when is the first trip planned with the new BAD-BOY? Would like to get a pic of the ear to ear smile you'll have a 109 mph Maybe Toby needs to set up another DCB regatta in PARKER this time for the arrival of Mikes new baby. Oct what Toby set the date your the man. Id LIKE TO SET SOMETHING UP FOR THE WEEKEND OF SEP 5th. Kab and myself,brother, and anyone else(even people with eliminators ) a little get together as my last weekend as a free man......small Batchelor party at lake havasu, what better place...... wanta plan something S,B,J?

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast