Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bottom Blueprinting Idaho Style

Sangerboy
    Stopped by a local paint shop yesterday, the somewhat esteemed owner was stymied by an apparent breakthrough of new technology that he had never seen before.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../411bottom.jpg
    Evidently the Idahoans have leapfrogged ahead of us, developing a new form of bottom "blue" printing that only requires the application (By method of your choice, rumor has it that a spray can was used) of this special "blue" printing paint , and then you are finished.

Sangerboy
    As the owner of the previously mentioned facility scratched his head, trying to deconstruct and reverse engineer this new technology, he remembered the words of an informant from the north. Something about "world record speeds" and "super crisp handling". It is said that shortly after these statements were made that the informant pegged the breathalyzer, so the somewhat esteemed owner just knew that they must be true.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00/411blue.jpg
    Stay tuned for further developments on this exciting new technology.....

vdriver4ever
    Damn that ba$tard told me he painted the whole thing!

fltflyn
    thats funny

lindalou
    If ya look real close you can see the dreaded HOOK from here. I got your "blue" print hangin Billy. Ya know your a lowlife when you employ somebody else to do your dirtywork. Yeah, you might say I painted around the dolley. So what? The amount of money my brother paid me to paint that boat...he's lucky I was able to put paint on the sides of it, let alone paint the bottom. You guys can all go chomp on something....RCL Magooo

vdriver4ever
    Yeah RCL is right I didn't pay him much. It was $100.00 a month for six years because thats how long the SOB had it...

Sangerboy
    I got your "blue" print hangin Billy. Ya know your a lowlife when you employ somebody else to do your dirtywork.
    Hmmmmm.................."employ" would indicate that somebody got paid for this, wellllll..... it sure wasn't me :idea: :idea: .......Hey Billy............................................. ...

BILLY.B
    Stopped by a local paint shop yesterday, the somewhat esteemed owner was stymied by an apparent breakthrough of new technology that he had never seen before.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../411bottom.jpg
    Evidently the Idahoans have leapfrogged ahead of us, developing a new form of bottom "blue" printing that only requires the application (By method of your choice, rumor has it that a spray can was used) of this special "blue" printing paint , and then you are finished. What really had me stymied is the blue up front on the keel. According to Pat, RCLM (Rattle Can Lou Magoo) told him it would turn better with the blue rather then white. Less friction. Air must be real thin up in Boise!!!! :rollside:

DUCKY
    Wow, I have got to get me some of that paint! It would save me countless hours here at the shop!

Rattle Can Lou
    No problem. I sell it by the rattle can, pint, quart, gallon. I prefer the 55 gallon drum method the best. In fact if your in town, you can come by the River Rats II premiere and watch me personally open a 55 gallon drum of this product. Oh wait, thats the 55 gallon drum of whoop ass I'm going to pour all over Billy when he gets there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast