Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bottom Blueprinting Idaho Style

BILLY.B
    In fact if your in town, you can come by the River Rats II premiere and watch me personally open a 55 gallon drum of this product. Oh wait, thats the 55 gallon drum of whoop ass I'm going to pour all over Billy when he gets there. Boy Magoo you have me shaken in my boots.

dmontzsta
    lol.
    Dont worry Billy, he has threatened me too. It seems Lou is coming here to clean house. Watch out SoCal, Hurricane Lou is spinning in to town.

BILLY.B
    lol.
    Watch out SoCal, Hurricane Lou is spinning in to town. Oh he's spinning into town alright. Spinning right to the nearest gay bar. .....Oh by the way, did I forget to mention that in Boise Magoo does body paint as a side line. He goes door to door wearing a cape, v-neck t-shirt, polk a dotted thong, and a new pair of ballerina dance shoes. Quite the look wouldn't you say!!!! :rollside:

dmontzsta
    Oh he's spinning into town alright. Spinning right to the nearest gay bar. .....Oh by the way, did I forget to mention that in Boise Magoo does body paint as a side line. He goes door to door wearing a cape, v-neck t-shirt, polk a dotted thong, and a new pair of ballerina dance shoes. Quite the look wouldn't you say!!!! :rollside:
    LMAO.
    The homos at the gay bar would love to blue print his bottom, especially if he comes spinning in to town in his body paint outfit.
    rock on Lou!

vdriver4ever
    Brother Lou really is a nice guy, he has just been in a bad mood for 53 years!

Dave Sammons
    Pat,
    Since I've known you you have always impressed me as a guy that wants his stuff to run hard and look good. You know I'm not one who wants to cause any family fueds , but, I gotta tell ya it appears your stock car is only hitting half of your standards.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...series_032.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ridian_665.jpg
    I know RCL told you that he uses a "SPECIAL" black paint, isn't that the way the body panels come from the factory? At least he changes the roof and hood colors every year! I guess he just sets'em on the ground and Krylon's 'em with whatever color is on sale at Home Depot! Am I guessin' pretty close on this????

BILLY.B
    Pat,
    Since I've known you you have always impressed me as a guy that wants his stuff to run hard and look good. You know I'm not one who wants to cause any family fueds , but, I gotta tell ya it appears your stock car is only hitting half of your standards.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...series_032.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ridian_665.jpg
    I know RCL told you that he uses a "SPECIAL" black paint, isn't that the way the body panels come from the factory? At least he changes the roof and hood colors every year! I guess he just sets'em on the ground and Krylon's 'em with whatever color is on sale at Home Depot! Am I guessin' pretty close on this???? Nice work Dave!!!!. That be like me running my boat primered. And I bet come 2006 and with "RCL Magoo" spending all his time on the internet the hood, roof, & decklid won't be painted either. :cry: :argue:

Dave Sammons
    Nice work Dave!!!!. That be like me running my boat primered. And I bet come 2006 and with "RCL Magoo" spending all his time on the internet the hood, roof, & decklid won't be painted either. :cry: :argue:
    Billy, am I wrong?? You're the professional...There's no paint on those fenders and grill...is there???? The guy's been BSin' his own brother!!!!

BILLY.B
    Billy, am I wrong?? You're the professional...There's no paint on those fenders and grill...is there???? The guy's been BSin' his own brother!!!!The grille is a part you buy. The headlights are stickers and the fenders come black. The only reason the hood, roof, & trunk are painted is because they come white. When I helped a buddy of mine run a late model I actually had to paint it for him. Stupid me.. :cry: Should of taken leasons from my dear friend Magoo. :rollside:

vdriver4ever
    Ok now you guys have hit my hot botton. Yes, I like my stuff nice. And yes, RCL decided to paint the car f@*cking flat black to match the bumpers... I asked him the first time it showed up that way... Why the hell would you paint my race car flat black? His response was "because I got the paint for $60.00. I asked him if I had spent another $60.00 bucks could I have gotten some shine?
    This past year I went out to the race shop only to find my nephew putting that shit yellow and flat black body on the car. I went into shock. I said how could he have painted this thing such an un ugly f@*cking color?
    I am telly you guys the truth when I say, this is what motivated me to have my Nordskog redone. I figured why don't you restore the boat where people will paint it the color you want?
    I have not been told what color "MY" race car will be in 2006. I can tell you that it will be some form of primer black. I swear sometimes I wipe WD40 on it just to see what it would look like with a little gleam....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast