Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IHBA on speed

Its on right now...
    Nelson, your a star. They have been showing Pulido's boat alot, saw your name all over the boat.

dmontzsta
    Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Tony was just telling me the new ones were on soon. They tricked my tivo and me though. It was usually recording as "IHBA Racing" now it is just "Boat Racing". I got it now. Thanks again.

bp
    Its on right now...
    Nelson, your a star. They have been showing Pulido's boat alot, saw your name all over the boat.
    it was a very cool show, especially the end

Brooski
    Its on right now...
    I dont get the speed channel. I got a call this morning from a friend that saw my FUBAR XPRESS decals on Pulidos boat, caught him off guard. Glad they are still on there....

BAE_557
    it was a very cool show, especially the end
    Would that be in reference to when they showed the results from the other classes.

Keyser
    I dont get the speed channel. I got a call this morning from a friend that saw my FUBAR XPRESS decals on Pulidos boat, caught him off guard. Glad they are still on there....
    Yeah when I saw FUBAR XPRESS I was cracking up. Then I thought to myself, since Roger cant get a boat to go fast at least he knows someone who can!!!! :220v:
    J/K Roger

bp
    Would that be in reference to when they showed the results from the other classes.

Brooski
    Yeah when I saw FUBAR XPRESS I was cracking up. Then I thought to myself, since Roger cant get a boat to go fast at least he knows someone who can!!!! :220v:
    J/K Roger
    You suck!!! lol :skull:

NELSON#109
    Its on right now...
    i heard about it, but missed it. was busy being gardener of the year all weekend.

FuelInMyVeins82
    Its cool Nelson You'll be really famous when I post the pic of you and the two brods you picked up in bako at the finals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast