Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey info or gofast.....

Blown 472
    Ever do any of the tunnel ram injector hat dealios?? if so what is all needed?? I can run alky and nitro right??? Ever done any nitro deals?? if so any ideas on combos??
    One more thing ever seen that heet gas drying or what ever stuff, seems to have alky in it and I was wondering if I mixxed it with gas would it up my octane??

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    heet contains an alcohol similar to rubbing alcohol not to be confused with methanol.
    Omega

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    Ever do any of the tunnel ram injector hat dealios?? if so what is all needed?? I can run alky and nitro right??? Ever done any nitro deals?? if so any ideas on combos??
    One more thing ever seen that heet gas drying or what ever stuff, seems to have alky in it and I was wondering if I mixxed it with gas would it up my octane?? Hey Blown, I have been looking into fuel injection big time. I even bought a used Hilborn system. Check out www.hilborninjection.com. Check out all the parts and that will kind of get you started. They also have some schematics for plumbing and appication specifics. I'm sure you could even call.
    As far as the injecter hat deal with a tunnel ram, that's not a big deal. You would just get a tunnel ram intake manifold that would accpet the 6/71 type carb adapter top. Hook the system up and then it's just a matter of tuning. They have different pills for different fuel applications and their techs can point you in the right direction to get you started. Hope this helps.

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    One more thing ever seen that heet gas drying or what ever stuff, seems to have alky in it and I was wondering if I mixxed it with gas would it up my octane?? Hey Blown, I have been looking into fuel injection big time. I even bought a used Hilborn system. Check out www.hilborninjection.com. Check out all the parts and that will kind of get you started. They also have some schematics for plumbing and appication specifics. I'm sure you could even call.
    As far as the injecter hat deal with a tunnel ram, that's not a big deal. You would just get a tunnel ram intake manifold that would accpet the 6/71 type carb adapter top. Hook the system up and then it's just a matter of tuning. They have different pills for different fuel applications and their techs can point you in the right direction to get you started. Hope this helps. Cool, I am thinking an injected nitro burning 440 in that damn d 50 would run some numbers and make all the eyes on the starting line water like a mofo. Thanks for the info.

78Eliminator
    Cool!!!! This is what I bought for the Schiada:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2417370270

Blown 472
    You got all that for 910??? holy shit I should build a chevy, did I just say that, where is the soap to wash my mouth out.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    You got all that for 910??? holy shit I should build a chevy, did I just say that, where is the soap to wash my mouth out. Blown, I used to be a Ford guy, no shit. It's just too friggin hard to find parts and people to bounce things off of. I admire you for sticking with Ford but I simply can't afford to....
    Yeah, that kit is totally ready to just bolt on. I just need a bracket to mount the fuel pump and perhaps a little 5 gallon tank so I don't lose my prime.....

Blown 472
    YOu going to run it on gas in tha disco boat or leave it on alky??? and then maybe tip the can??

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    YOu going to run it on gas in tha disco boat or leave it on alky??? and then maybe tip the can?? Going to run it on pump gas. I mainly bought this setup to get familiar with mechanical fuel injection. If I like it, I am going to use injection on my blower motor as well.

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    YOu going to run it on gas in tha disco boat or leave it on alky??? and then maybe tip the can?? Going to run it on pump gas. I mainly bought this setup to get familiar with mechanical fuel injection. If I like it, I am going to use injection on my blower motor as well. Bitchen, you going to have to squirt to start or have some sorta dealio so you dont?? I think Kuhls makes some thing like that, you going to run a hat on your blown motor??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast