Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation of a LIFETIME !!

INSman
    My partners wife just recently became pregnant and we have decided to put our share up for sale in a first class 75' houseboat on Lake Powell that will also include (2) Honda Turbo Sea Doo's.
    The boat (Windwalker) is just going into her 4th season of operation and the 2nd with the Sea Doo's. We own a 1/10th share in the houseboat and a 1/4 share in the Sea Doo's. Fractional ownership entitles you to much more than a rental ever could and I invite you to view the management company website at http://www.windwalkerhb.com
    You will enjoy a 10 day vacation on this boat each and every year that starts ont he 33rd Tuesday of every year and ends on the 34th Thursday. Pretty much, you are looking at the mid part of August before most kids go back to school.
    Best offer over $26k gets her, and all fees for this year have been paid, just need food and gas. If you try to rent a boat like this, you are paying in excess of $10,000 for a mere (7) days instead of our 10 days and NO SeaDoos either !! http://www.lakepowell.com/houseboat_rates2007.php
    Interested parties, please feel free to PM as this will not last long

franky
    Where is this moored? Slip or bouy? Annual dues/maintanence fees? Management turnaround fees?

INSman
    Where is this moored? Slip or bouy? Annual dues/maintanence fees? Management turnaround fees?
    She is taken out of the water to a local site in Paige, AZ for complete cleaning, fueling and such after each owner has finished their trip and is also "Winterized" at the same site. She launches out of Wahweap.
    I honestly can't recall the annual management/turnaround fees, but it seems pretty reasonable for a boat of this size and class.
    If you contact Keenan at the number provided on the website, he can answer any and all questions exactly.

INSman
    Sunday bump

al cole'holic
    ...don't understand these timeshare dealios, you own 1/10 which is good for 10 days and 10/10 of 10 days is 100 days..what happens the 265 days left in the year?? Is there a totem pole where the higher ups get more days or somethin?? :boxed:

USCFAN
    Looks like a pretty nice deal.... I think you should let me and my family test it out so we can give a testimonial to potential buyers... :crossx:

ROZ
    ...don't understand these timeshare dealios, you own 1/10 which is good for 10 days and 10/10 of 10 days is 100 days..what happens the 265 days left in the year?? Is there a totem pole where the higher ups get more days or somethin?? :boxed:
    I really never understood it either.. Sounds like 22,500.00 for 10 day worth of trips is a lot of dough.. I can go to Bali and Guadalupe for less than that ...
    You guys are BALLERS!

RitcheyRch
    I was thinking the same thing.
    I really never understood it either.. Sounds like 22,500.00 for 10 day worth of trips is a lot of dough.. I can go to Bali and Guadalupe for less than that ...
    You guys are BALLERS!

al cole'holic
    You guys are BALLERS!
    ...I can kinda understand that part of it, cause you own the 10 days for life I guess altho whats the boat gonna look like in 30 or 40 years..?

INSman
    You can also use it in the Off-season if you so choose before it gets "winterized", but have to pay turnaround fees again, but split between 10 people or so, no biggie.
    The 10 days is good for as long as you want to own the share or until such time a majority of the LLC owners decide to sell and split the proceeds. Pretty much just like any other time share except there is no rental of this luxury vessel to ANYONE.
    Pretty much at the price I am asking, (2) trips would pretty much cover what it would cost to rent and then you would still of course own the share. It is a pretty sweet deal in reality and a nice tax write-off. Great to go in with a partner that you like and want to spend time with, i.e. another family.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast