Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So who remembers being hit as a kid?

Lightning
    In reading TPC's thread, I thought about the pussification of America and all the "don't want to offend anyone" BS that goes around nowadays. It also reminded me of a few lashings I received from my dads belt when i was young. He never did it out in the open to humiliate me and it was never at a level I would consider abusive, just a good 'ol fashin whoopin. Does anyone else on here have any of these stories?

topless
    In reading TPC's thread, I thought about the pussification of America and all the "don't want to offend anyone" BS that goes around nowadays. It also reminded me of a few lashings I received from my dads belt when i was young. He never did it out in the open to humiliate me and it was never at a level I would consider abusive, just a good 'ol fashin whoopin. Does anyone else on here have any of these stories?Thread thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PickleFork2Be
    When I was really little, my mom would use a ping pong paddle cause it made a loud noise and mainly just scared me, but didn't hurt. As the years went on, it progressed to a yard stick, till that broke, then it was just the hand. Only once did I get the belt, and I did deserve it. I can't think of once spanking I got that I didn't deserve, and really, I think it kept me in line pretty good growing up. Or at least taught me to think about how I could get away with things without being caught

Havasu_Dreamin
    All the spankings I got I justly deserved. Kept me in line and I never got into any 'real' trouble.

MrsSigEpMock
    We were just having this discussion over the 4th.
    My dad used the belt and my mom used wooden spoons. The spoons would brake and she'd ask for new ones for Christmas, of course never getting any. Until, the day she moved outta state when we were all grown up we gave her about 20 new wooden spoons as a goind away present!
    We deserved most of the lashings we got, and I think most kids still need 'em.

RitcheyRch
    Same here. Mom used a ping pong paddle.
    All the spankings I got I justly deserved. Kept me in line and I never got into any 'real' trouble.

1stepcloser
    Oh hell yeah.... we were four kids, two of us boys, and always into trouble. My Dad would use his belt with no hesitation... my mom would grab what she could. She had two weapons of choice though, she kept a horse crop above the washer/dryer and when we heard the doors open to that room we learned to run like hell! Her second choice was the goddamn Hot Wheels track. That shit was the worst. My brother and I wound up hiding it.
    The thing I remember most though, was getting in trouble at school, where the principal was allowed to use a paddle. On more than one occasion I got the requisite 3 swats for punishment, the they called home to tell my mom, and I got it again when I got home. I remember one occasion the principal asked me "do you want extra swats from me, or do you want me to call your parents?" I chose the extra swats, then the son of a bitch called my parents anyway. Bastard.
    Anyways, I grew up fine I think, I respected authority figures, followed the rules and am a pretty productive citizen, and I'm proud to say my daughter is the same. (but not without a few lashings along her way)

Ziggy
    Same here.......mom used the little green bamboo sticks used for gardening...fuggers hurt.
    Totally recall which teachers had the paddles with holes in it.....those hurt too.

Her454
    My mom also used the Ping Pong paddle OR if she couldn't find where we hid it then she would make us go get a small branch off the tree and take the leaves off and use it as a switch........hurt like hell but I always deserved it and I thank them for it now. They never did it in public - except for once - and it was for taking my life jacket off at the river. Both of them came UNGLUED on the shore -and I never, ever did that again.

OutCole'd
    My brother was in Boy Scouts as a kid. My Dad was a Scout leader. For their woodworking project they build paddles. Drilled for speed & impact. They worked well.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast