Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spam-tricked Out Rhino 4-sale

sigepmock
    They did Thanks to Tom we have another Rhino in the group
    Sweet now we can run circles around that cart of yours :boxingguy
    Just Kidding. You cart is cool.......
    I also just noticed my xlents spelging abve.

Mrs. casean
    Hey now! The cart will run good in no time And then if Sean has it his way... it's sold I'm sure we'll be joining all you guys over here w/ Rhinos soon enough

djunkie
    Well since this thing is sold I guess I'll hijack this thread a little.
    I have a question for you glamis folk. How do the golf carts with the big motors in them do out there? Like the v-twin Honda and Briggs and Stratton motors.

Mrs. casean
    Well since this thing is sold I guess I'll hijack this thread a little.
    I have a question for you glamis folk. How do the golf carts with the big motors in them do out there? Like the v-twin Honda and Briggs and Stratton motors.
    We don't have a big motor in ours, just the stock but did everything we could do to it for more speed and it went great in the dunes (Mini Dunes) for us... till the last time we took it, it is just a little tired but it made it through every dune but one... Rhino pulled me up and over it They are so fun out there though... So since ours had the stock engine, I'm sure the 24hp engines do great! I know we totally hijacked this thread now But he sold the Rhino so that's what matter right??? Sorry Tom Slick for the hijack!

djunkie
    We don't have a big motor in ours, just the stock but did everything we could do to it for more speed and it went great in the dunes (Mini Dunes) for us... till the last time we took it, it is just a little tired but it made it through every dune but one... Rhino pulled me up and over it They are so fun out there though... So since ours had the stock engine, I'm sure the 24hp engines do great! I know we totally hijacked this thread now But he sold the Rhino so that's what matter right??? Sorry Tom Slick for the hijack!
    Ya I haven't been to glamis in years but I'd like to maybe make a trip this year. I really don't have the need for a rhino since it would mainly be used at the river, but I do have a golf cart with the 23hp motor in it. Just wondered if it would be worth it to take it.

Mrs. casean
    Ya I haven't been to glamis in years but I'd like to maybe make a trip this year. I really don't have the need for a rhino since it would mainly be used at the river, but I do have a golf cart with the 23hp motor in it. Just wondered if it would be worth it to take it.
    It's better than nothing out there I think you'd have fun. Ours isn't fast in the sand, but it makes it up those mini dunes pretty good! It's fun to see what it will do out there! I still see quite a few at the hill cruising around. We don't take the sand highway, we cut accross the valley or mini dunes to the hill from the washes and it goes right along

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12