Thread: Cleanup guy needed!

Froggystyle
    We need an entry level cleanup guy. Badly. Anyone got a kid brother or someone just out of high school in the El Cajon area that is looking to get into something at the ground level and work their way up?
    Looking for full time, hard worker etc... Integrity a must, and is completely non-negotiable.
    For the record, we need a cleanup guy because we move people up in the business. If we get a good one, we will need another soon, because odds are we just hired a rigger assistant as well...
    You all know the number... (619) 448-8584. Bring a resume. Even if it is short.
    Thanks everyone. Put the word out!
    Wes

Roxysnow
    Damn! I usually use a towell and can clean it up myself! What\'s going on over there! Just messin Wes! :rollside:

RiverDave
    We need an entry level cleanup guy. Badly. Anyone got a kid brother or someone just out of high school in the El Cajon area that is looking to get into something at the ground level and work their way up?
    Looking for full time, hard worker etc... Integrity a must, and is completely non-negotiable.
    For the record, we need a cleanup guy because we move people up in the business. If we get a good one, we will need another soon, because odds are we just hired a rigger assistant as well...
    You all know the number... (619) 448-8584. Bring a resume. Even if it is short.
    Thanks everyone. Put the word out!
    Wes
    I'll clean up the shop, but the pay scale had better start in the triple digit range.. Let me know when I can start!
    RD

Roxysnow
    Ooops, I guess this isn\'t related to all the SPANKING THREADS???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Will making the morning coffee be required? And will they be required to do crunches and push-ups on their lunch break?
    J/k This is an awesome opportunity for some one, I am sure.

Froggystyle
    Will making the morning coffee be required? And will they be required to do crunches and push-ups on their lunch break?
    J/k This is an awesome opportunity for some one, I am sure.
    Actually, yes and yes. Additionally, we have a requirement for evening coffee as well.

Froggystyle
    So.... nobody has kids around here, huh?
    And people wonder why some folks get all of the entry level jobs...