Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bassett T Valve

where is sunland ca.? hell i have a couple sitting around. pay shipping and you could have one. may need a new spring but for free what the hell.
    pat(slotracer)

squirt
    Anybody On Here Running That Electric Valve?
    If you mean the Banderlog Valve (http://www.banderlog.com/products/wa...Injection.html)
    Then yes there are a number of folks on here that run them. I would be just a bit more that bias in my opinion of them I will say that they are in stock and available tho.
    Don

squirt
    where is sunland ca.? hell i have a couple sitting around. pay shipping and you could have one. may need a new spring but for free what the hell.
    pat(slotracer)
    Dang Pat I know why you've got a few tee valves laying around. It's cause I think you own 3 or 4 Banderlog valves

don my son was wanting to know how his valve is doing? don with all the boxes of parts i got hell who knows what i have. i keep finding things i fogot i had :idea: yes i do have a few of them there valves also :rollside:
    pat(slotracer) :mix:

squirt
    don my son was wanting to know how his valve is doing? don with all the boxes of parts i got hell who knows what i have. i keep finding things i fogot i had :idea: yes i do have a few of them there valves also :rollside:
    pat(slotracer) :mix:
    Ahh.....err..... ahhh...... I'll let ya know in an hour or so....It does have a few extra miles on it tho :rollside:

GottaJet
    Slotracer you have a PM

GottaJet
    Since you guys are on the banderlog subject I was wondering if you can give me a little more info?? I've always ran the old t valve and have never had problems with water in in my oil actually I did but a new timing cover took care of that problem. Is it worth the extra money? Thanks

squirt
    Pat damn it sure had some nasty water in it :220v: . All is good! I will stick a updated label on it and if your going to CFW I will have it with me. Other wise I can get it to you either by JEThro thru John or when I make a run past fairfield.
    GottaJet you can click on this for more info Banderlog Valve (http://www.banderlog.com/products/wa...Injection.html) or just ask away............Man i"ve just spread out more spam in a few posts than I've done in a year
    Don

GottaJet
    Thanks for the link Squirt

sounds good yes i plan on bring the flat to cfw so we could pick it up there. oh by the way have so seen a oil pan sitting around somewhere :yuk:
    pat(slotracer) :rollside:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast