Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Canyon Bikini Bash

Sweet Addiction
    I knows it is early, but I made a horrible mistake this year by not attending like a good fellow Hot Boater should. So I just wanted to know if anyone was throwing around the idea of getting together to do the bikini shoot again in the spring. Because I really want to be there for this one.

Shark In The Pond
    This post is from Taylorman on Texas Hot Boat ( which will give you all the info on it and other event's )
    I didn't have anything to do today so I picked up the phone and called Renee over at Mcqueeney Bikini and asked her if they were gonna have a second photo shoot,she said yes,but that it was going to be more structure the next time.More organized,she said they were overwhelmed by all the texas ***boaters last year,but that they would be ready for next year,she didn't tell me details,but she did tell me that the show and shine will have all the boats in the water next year,and it will be at canyon lake.Unless someone knows of an event other than this one, then this will be the next event.

blowngas
    it will be at canyon lake
    she should really look at the pavilion at Potters Creek park-----it's a much better layout than the one used for the first shoot

Sweet Addiction
    I am just going to go ahead and put it on my calendar for some time in April. :rollside:

taylormanss
    she should really look at the pavilion at Potters Creek park-----it's a much better layout than the one used for the first shoot
    I agree that's where we camp when we go to canyon lake,potter's creek is the shiznit!

taylormanss
    This post is from Taylorman on Texas Hot Boat ( which will give you all the info on it and other event's
    I didn't have anything to do today so I picked up the phone and called Renee over at Mcqueeney Bikini and asked her if they were gonna have a second photo shoot,she said yes,but that it was going to be more structure the next time.More organized,she said they were overwhelmed by all the texas ***boaters last year,but that they would be ready for next year,she didn't tell me details,but she did tell me that the show and shine will have all the boats in the water next year,and it will be at canyon lake.Unless someone knows of an event other than this one, then this will be the next event.
    that post is from me taylormanss!

taylormanss
    I already told the wife that we would be there! I just got to start rebuilding the engine in the centurion,I gotta get more horsepower!

Sweet Addiction
    How is the bikini bash coming? Can't wait.

olbiezer
    hey taylorman where is this canyon lake anyway? its a big state lol

Red Horse
    Canyon lake is just North of San Antonio, west of IH 35 and East of 281.
    http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fishboat.../lakes/canyon/
    Here you go.
    I cant get on to Texas***boats. I am registered over there, but for some reason after they went to the new quicktime intro with popups, my internet explorer goes crazy and I get like 50 new windows in a matter of seconds. :argue:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast