Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was the greatest dad!!!!

Wicked Performance Boats
    Today I learned the sadest news. My dad passed away today at 3pm. He was my greastest hero. He taught me everything he knew about antique cars, hotrods and especially boats. He lived for the water and boats. He taught me about sailing and aerodynamics. About powerboats, and how to make them work and perform well. He could make ANYTHING with his hands and make it perfect the first time! Without him, I would have been a grease monkey or something. But my dad taught me to use my head and hands to craft anything I needed to make things work and how to make it better. Kinda like "BSF" We don't make your products, we make them better" He will hold a special place in my heart forever. Please if you read this. Call you dad or go visit him and tell him what he helped you to accomplish in life. He may be gone tomorrow and you'll never get the chance to relate to him how you feel. Budlight PS. I hope he's in boatheaven waiting for me with boatdrinks.

atxwrangler
    Sorry To Hear About Your Loss,be Glad You All Shared The Time You Got Together.

Ralph Brunt
    my dad has kidney failure i see him every weekend i cant imagine your PAIN thoughts and prayers to you and yours ralph

rivertard
    Dearest Pat, Julie and Family: We are truly sorry for Your loss. If We can help in any way please do not hesitate to call us. The Towning Family.

Gayleen
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you and your family can find peace during this time.

poncho-pwr
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your dad sounds like a great guy and wonderful father. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Wicked Performance Boats
    Dearest Pat, Julie and Family: We are truly sorry for Your loss. If We can help in any way please do not hesitate to call us. The Towning Family.
    AS goofy as it sounds Mike. Just do a boatwheely when we next see you at the river for " The worlds greatest dad!" something my dad never saw but would have loved to see!! I'm sure he'll be watching. Pat & Julie& Adam PS. Thanks for the support guys. It helps to know you have good friends.

DAMN! im sure sorry to hear about your day Budlight, parents are one hell of an asset and once they are gone, we realize just how much we need them! This past thanks giving my Pop had a sizeable heart attack and pulled through only to have a second on valentines day wich was a very serious one!...He pulled through that one too, but shortly after moved to Indiana and have not seen him since,I miss the hell out of him and call him daily and let him know what he means to me and our family! Papa Griggs is most definitly my hero as well as your father! I pray for your pain, and am genuinly sorry!
    Todd Griggs

Racer277
    Godspeed.
    Sorry to hear of your loss, he may be around much more than you think now.
    Thoughts and prayers from our family.

IMPATIENT 1
    sorry to hear of your loss, i was close to my dad too, its a very hard thing for a man to lose his hero/father.i know what your goin through and from how you talk about him, i can tell he was a good man.that's all any us men can hope to be remembered as, a good man.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast