Thread: Help!!! remember my theft on sat night?

Acommanderguy
    I need a fellow hot boaters that lives in Lake havasu. I called today to get a copy of my report from the break in on my truck this past weekend, and the lady said I have to go in, or send a letter and wait for it to come in the mail. Well my INS company needs the report so I can finish my claim. Anyways they told me I can have a friend go in and pick it up, and fax it to me. Do I have any takers?????? Thanks
    Anthony

Todd969
    I need a fellow hot boaters that lives in Lake havasu. I called today to get a copy of my report from the break in on my truck this past weekend, and the lady said I have to go in, or send a letter and wait for it to come in the mail. Well my INS company needs the report so I can finish my claim. Anyways they told me I can have a friend go in and pick it up, and fax it to me. Do I have any takers?????? Thanks
    Anthony
    What hours can it be done during? I have a fax at home.

Acommanderguy
    the lady shannon didn't say. But I would think somewhere between the hours of 9-5 maybe?
    the report number is 06-5292

Todd969
    I could do it after 1:00 tomorrow

Acommanderguy
    todd you would be the man! I would really apperciate it!

Todd969
    Sure, PM me a fax #

Kilrtoy
    todd already beat me to it, I have to do some testing in he morning and change the oil in my boat ASAP , but then I could do it..
    Todd good man

BigDoug
    Miguel, you were waiting for someone else to post ahead of you...................well that's what i was atleast doing. lol
    Your in good hands with Todd.

No Name
    Miguel, you were waiting for someone else to post ahead of you...................well that's what i was atleast doing. lol
    That's funny.....

Havasu1986
    Kinda like helping at site 6 :crossx: :crossx: