Thread: Irvine Lake DVD.

dmontzsta
    I just received my copy in the mail last night. I got home around 11:30pm from work and boom, there it was. You know I had to pop it in and watch it.
    Lots of great running boats in this DVD.
    I must say the SS80 boat has more water time than a jet boat at the river. For a race boat, it certainly is no trailer queen, more like a "camera *****"? lol. J/P. The boat runs hard and consistant all day. I watch in amazement as Dave cuts turns and throttles out of them with a quickness.
    Next? The "Two Steppin" boat, OMG. That thing accelerates like a mother. I am very impressed with that boat, they did a great job with it. It takes an instant set and keeps pulling from there.
    And whats up with the KING making people sit on the floor? "that aint right". You need to put a seat up in that sucker! That must be one hell of a ride.
    K8 seemed to be doing alot of testing, but the boat looks good. Lots of other cool boats that is for sure. I am glad I got this DVD, cause I only had a chance to stay a little bit on Sunday and did not take many pictures. Now I have something better than pictures. Oh yeah, who was the bald dude in there riding in the Stevens Families GN boat, that lifeline looked huge on him!

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Sounds like a good video to own....I need to purchase one...I am so mad at myself for not making this event..I ended up right next door at the motorcycle show and could hear the boats all day..I haven't had my boat out at all this year yet...

dmontzsta
    Sounds like a good video to own....I need to purchase one...I am so mad at myself for not making this event..I ended up right next door at the motorcycle show and could hear the boats all day..I haven't had my boat out at all this year yet...
    Come on! are you serious? You were already there! You would rather check out some bikes than boats?
    Hit up V-DriveVideo to get a copy, that is where I got mine.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    No, not at all..I was working the show on Sunday. I was there Saturday to drop off our Trailer and I caught some of the action..If I would have been signed up in time..I would have been there all weekend..I have been dying to take the boat out again and really let her rip...