Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultra 27' Shadow

HBjet
    I was in Needles last weekend and saw the best looking Ultra 27' Shadow I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of open bows, but this one is a walk through verses the cuddy style, and the gelcoat is simply bad ass.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Stern_Drives/27shadow.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Stern_Drives/27shadow2.JPG[/img]
    These photos I took do not do this boat justice. I like the choice of using grey as the base color for the interior. I don't know what power it had, and I really didn't care. I just couldn't get over the colors, and how they looked in the sun.
    Good Job John!
    HBjet

Hermosa
    Wow, tht is nice....and much different looking than most color schemes out there. Was that docked on the AZ side, North of the bridge a mile or so? My friends were up there this weekend and he said he saw a nice Ultra, wonder if it was the same thing since I know he likes the 27 Shadow. Also, nice on-the-fly photo work, kinda like those guys in Road and Track who snap the first shots of the new cars and trucks while the factory is still testing them...
    [ August 16, 2002, 06:21 AM: Message edited by: Hermosa ]

RandyH
    Thanks HB,
    Thats a very nice looking scheme. John and his crew are making some great looking boats.
    Randy

shockwavebd
    very sweet

Charley
    Hey I saw that boat last weekend ! I thought it was sweet too, but having owned a black boat before, I have a feeling that " wine " base color would get really HOT.... By the way if the owner of this boat is on these boards, email me... I'm your neighbor across the street in the new pueblo style single story home!
    [ August 16, 2002, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Charley ]

WetWillie
    WOW! Very Nice!!! I like people that take chances on there Gel.. When I saw the Shockwave for the guy from the group Korn at the boat show a few years ago. I thought that boat was bad ass! Black was a killer but trick looking!
    WW

Chestah Cheetah
    That's pretty bitchin'! Has anyone seen the closed bow 27 Shadow that runs Parker? All blue with orange/red tribal flames and checkers (I know) near the back - also a very trick Ultra.

WaltersCamp
    Chestah Cheetah:
    ...and checkers (I know) near the back - also a very trick Ultra.Too bad he didn't.

FASTERDAMITT
    The one that runs in parker belongs to a guy name Darryl. He has a spot across from Buckskin Camp ground. Nice lookin boat, I can't wait to see a test,and see how they run with good power compared to other cats. Looks like most builders are gearing more towards creature comforts than light weight rockets. I guess the wife has more influence than ever.

BITCHEN MACH
    Nice gel coat but have not seen are read any performance evaluations yet, ran against one in
    havasu this weekend not impressed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast