Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many names can Threaded......

topless
    come up with in a 24 hour period? :idea: :idea: He seems to be quite a sneaky one.

GHT
    Probably as many names equal to the amount of times he gets banned in 24 hours..
    I think he has an endless supply of Laptops...?? How does he get so many IPs? Or is he just smarter than the peeps in charge?

RitcheyRch
    Am guessing we will lose count. I dont think they have banned his IP address.

topless
    Probably as many names equal to the amount of times he gets banned in 24 hours..
    I think he has an endless supply of Laptops...?? How does he get so many IPs? Or is he just smarter than the peeps in charge?Like I said, he's a sneaky one. LOL

JetBoatRich
    come up with in a 24 hour period? :idea: :idea: He seems to be quite a sneaky one.
    can I guess I say around 57 different threads if he really tries

topless
    I don't even see what he did to get banned. Maybe I missed something. I can understand Shannon getting banned.

Ziggy
    I don't even see what he did to get banned. Maybe I missed something. I can understand Shannon getting banned.
    During a disagreement with another member he created a new member that mimiced the person he was arguing(added a period) with and made it look as though this person was degrading himself........mods banned him by rule of creating more than one user name in a derogatory manner.....
    Then he "got mad" and created a few more and kept posting negative remarks and photochops......more bans on screen names followed.
    I have yet to see Shannon say anything bad to get her banned ...LOL

topless
    During a disagreement with another member he created a new member that mimiced the person he was arguing(added a period) with and made it look as though this person was degrading himself........mods banned him by rule of creating more than one user name in a derogatory manner.....
    Then he "got mad" and created a few more and kept posting negative remarks and photochops......more bans on screen names followed.
    I have yet to see Shannon say anything bad to get her banned ...LOLShannon didn't have to say anything. She just showed her innards. LOL

Ziggy
    Shannon didn't have to say anything. She just showed her innards. LOL
    LOL.....true dat.
    I'm betting most people are still very curious as to who really posts those pics in the image centers........is she really that crude of a person in need of attention? or is it the rumored ex?? :220v:
    Where's the Shell Answer Man when you really need him?

topless
    LOL.....true dat.
    I'm betting most people are still very curious as to who really posts those pics in the image centers........is she really that crude of a person in need of attention? or is it the rumored ex?? :220v:
    Where's the Shell Answer Man when you really need him? I'm thinking she IS that crude just posing for the pictures says alot about her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast