Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: XM or Sirius, which one do you like?

BadKachina
    Crazy Alice?
    who's this......... F you Artie.......
    Don't forget Daniel Carter
    Big Black
    King of All Blacks
    George Takie
    Mr. Skin
    and one of my favorites,
    Gilbert Gottfried
    Howard isn't the only reason I have Sirrius, I think the music is better than XM's. I've had both, and the rock stations are way better on Sirrius (IMO). Not to mention being able to listen to NFL games on Sunday when you are stuck in your car or boat somewhere. The only positive thing about XM to me was that the reception is better. Sirrius is hard to get inside of a building.

Jordy
    Also XM is not sync up like Sirius so if you have 2 xm's side by side they will have a huge delay.
    I've got XM in my boat and another boat tied up with us and on the same channel it sounded like the old days of a concert arena surround. The echo was something else, even from one boat away. It would catch up a bit and get pretty close but they were never dead on.
    I've got Sirrius in my truck, and as previously stated XM in the boat. I hardly listen to the XM in the boat as we tried it last season and it was the same 4 songs over and over on channel 20 or whatever the hits part of XM is. On the flip side, I've tried to listen to Stern on Sirrius when I'm in my truck and I just find him boring any more. I do dig the Hits 1, 80's 8, 90's 9, 20 thru the 23 hair nation channels. Much more music and variety.
    Then again, my company truck only has terrestial and I spend most my time on Frosty, Heidi, and Frank and then Leykis.

JustMVG
    I have XM and love it
    Deep Tracks, Highway 16, Nascar144, they have the IRL races on too, i like the nascar talk programs too, Squizz, Bluesville....many more but those ar my faves.

copterzach
    XM all the way. I have it in both trucks, my boat and a truely portable (the only units that you can listen to live broadcasts... not prerecorded like Sirius) that I use in the helicopter. Nascar, and Opie and Anthony in the morning. O&A are on XM and also have Howie's old FM station in New York after David Lee Roth sucked so bad.

jdogginla
    This constant question drove me nuts.........so what'd I do?
    I have both of em in the truck! XM came with the truck and i added Sirius. I probably listen to them both equally.
    Not sure why more people don't just solve the problem with this easy solution! LOL
    Sirius - has Howard and NBA package
    XM- I like their music package better and they Have the MLB package.
    Either one though is better than commercial music though.

sandblasted
    I've listened to both but just borrowed a work truck for a trip up to Bishop last week that had a Sirius unit in it and discovered the Buzzsaw, channel 019...great classic rock that really rocks...

jtmarten
    XM Baby! I have the Delphi MyFi portable unit. I use it at home, in the cars, the boat and on the bike. I use it at work sometimes too, just record 5 hours of music on it at night and listen to it during the day when I'm inside and don't have a signal. The Boneyard and Squizz rock! They have a great jazz channel too. Really nice for the bike on longer rides, makes the ZX9R almost as comfortable as a cruiser (NOT!), but carving a mountain road listening to Squizz just kicks!

craiginlaverne
    OPIE AND ANTHONY? WTF! THEY SUCK. HOWARD WANT A BE'S. XM STATIONS SUCK. SQUIZZ IS CRAPPY. OCTAIN IS WAAAAAY BETTER. DOES XM HAVE HOWARD AND THE SIBIAN?? YOU HOWARD FANS KNOW WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT. PLUS HOWARD GOT ALL OF HIS OLD TAPES BACK. THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR XM. THEY JUST KEEP LOWERING THEIR MONTHLY FEES TO KEEP SUBCRIBERS AND TO GET NEW ONES. I HAVE A PORTABLE UNIT THAT I PUT IN MY DELIVERY TRUCK AND MY PERSONAL TRUCK. ALSO I RIGGED IT UP TO WORK IN MY GARAGE. I CAN GO WITH THIS ALL NIGHT SOOOOOO, BYE FOR NOW!! :220v:

jojoteez
    Sirius - like their channel line up and now NASCAR will be part of Sirius in January.

JetBoatRich
    I bought XM a couple years ago and like the programming

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast