Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: XM or Sirius, which one do you like?

a catered life
    I bought XM a couple years ago and like the programming
    please keep all replies to three words sir

Trailer Park Casanova
    SIRIUS ; because of:
    crack-head bob
    wendy the retard
    beelte-juice
    gary the retard
    eric the midget
    john the stutterer
    high pitch eric
    nicole bass
    yucko the clown
    bo-bo
    shueley
    joey boots
    crazy cabbie
    scotty ferrell
    bubba the love sponge
    sal
    richard
    scott the engineer
    ronnie the limo driver
    fred
    artie
    fa-fa flow-hi
    robin
    and howard is that a good of enough reason - keyes
    Ya left out Hook Nose Mike

DILLIGAF
    I have been trying to get my XM signal started for a week. I have already paid and have called them twice to activate as well as twice thru the internet. Clear signal as I even pulled my boat out of the garage to make sure there were no interruptions of the signal. I am getting pissed now and the support is weak from XM. I have no idea why it will not activate

Sleek-Jet
    Sirius, had it for nearly 4 years now, won't ever go back to broadcast...
    ...and I heard they are supposed to get MLB in 2008, don't know if that's true or not.

C-2
    I listen to XM thru DirectTV and am pretty happy with Fred and Ethel; and any of the other 80's type and classic country.
    I don't get the Howard hype - it's the same damn show, over and over, the same meathead type guys calling in. The show was much funnier when they acted like a bunch of highschool misfits - Bababooey was a dumbshit and not somebody important; Jackie, Fred, stuttering John - all ripping on each other - that was good listening. I am curious for a new listen though.
    --
    What about traffic on both - any good?
    I'm about to get one, just not sure which....

That Guy
    [QUOTE=C-2]I don't get the Howard hype - it's the same damn show, over and over, the same meathead type guys calling in. The show was much funnier when they acted like a bunch of highschool misfits - Bababooey was a dumbshit and not somebody important; Jackie, Fred, stuttering John - all ripping on each other - that was good listening. I am curious for a new listen though.QUOTE]
    I get your point...at first I wondered if I was buying Sirius just because I had been listening to Howard for so long that was what I was used to...in the latter days of his K-ROCK program, I was pretty bored by the same old thing. However, I can honestly say that he is much better on satellite. I find myself laughing outloud several times a day...and I have come to really like the programming on Sirius and am really liking Howard's program more and more...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345