Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mazda Miata

Jbb
    There was a company in Vancouver BC in North Vancouver over ten years ago that was putting the Monster Miata kits out . They origainally put out Cobra kits ..I used to do some gold plating for them but can not rememeber their name.
    Remember Hooli....Miata's....aint Cobras.......

hoolign
    Same thing no??
    Cardiac Cobra...that's the name of the company!

Wet Dream
    I figured I opened up my own flaming thread. The first 2 responses had me burried. There is a lot more to this car than most people realize. You can tweak these things beyond belief. Yeah its a ricer, but it opens up a whole different world. It seems like some 'ricers' take on the crappy image of shitty wings and fart cans and they blow it. These Miatas are like the sleepers. Contrary to popular belief, the rotary engines lack. The 13B Twin Turbo is stout, but you can get so much more out of other mods like a turbo, SC, or V8. Like I said, watch that video link I have posted above. You'll think twice.
    I take Holy's post with a grain of salt, but whiteworks, I guess you have nothing to say?

whiteworks
    didnt mean to get you riled. the video speaks for itself. the lisence plate frame was from an episode of either SnL or mad tv it was like an episode of COPS except the cops were gay and drove miatas. the performance aspect of these vehicles is impressive. I guess they got a bad rap from all the silly boys that just thought they were to cute and had to have one.

ROZ
    Probably had no business with them anyways.. He was covering up that he was making gold teeth for dentists of famous wrappers and sports figures

Wet Dream
    didnt mean to get you riled. the video speaks for itself. the lisence plate frame was from an episode of either SnL or mad tv it was like an episode of COPS except the cops were gay and drove miatas. the performance aspect of these vehicles is impressive. I guess they got a bad rap from all the silly boys that just thought they were to cute and had to have one.
    I didn't get bent. I figured I had opened up my own can of worms. I'll be 100% honest, I thought the car was more of a commuter car and never gave it much thought until I drove one. Much like we have our HB forums with mods, performance tips, gatherings, etc. there are several forums for the Miata.

Craig
    We were a a ProAutosports event at Firebird Raceway. All these smaller cars were running around the track in one heat. All of the sudden this red Miata came screaming around everyone! Caught up with him in the pits.
    http://www.justanothertoy.com/photog...a/P1312723.JPG
    I have some pictures on my web site Monster Miata (http://www.justanothertoy.com/miata.htm)

ROZ
    We were a a ProAutosports event at Firebird Raceway. All these smaller cars were running around the track in one heat. All of the sudden this red Miata came screaming around everyone! Caught up with him in the pits.
    http://www.justanothertoy.com/photog...a/P1312723.JPG
    I have some pictures on my web site Monster Miata (http://www.justanothertoy.com/miata.htm)
    Even kept the ac...lol Need that in az...
    Yea, monstermotorsprts use to be about 4 mins. from my house... Cool cars...

dmontzsta
    The monster miata is bad ass. You cant beat a SBF.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast