Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Stereo Help-- new system for DCB

h2oski2fast
    I'm looking for a Boat Bling cover. I have my own design that I want to have made, it's on my business card. Also, I want it polished with my logo etched into it, then the whole thing hard annodized. I dont want to pay more then $50 for it and a need it by the weekend.

riverbound
    I'm looking for a Boat Bling cover. I have my own design that I want to have made, it's on my business card. Also, I want it polished with my logo etched into it, then the whole thing hard annodized. I dont want to pay more then $50 for it and a need it by the weekend.
    Is it going on your Fountain 42' with a single 496??

TOBTEK
    Why not go with what DCB offers you or maybe move up to a Phase one ? I brain stormed about going this route with our stereo install. I could have even provided the product and saved money.
    However after all the pros and cons were laid out , we still ended up going with what the manufacture offered.
    Is it worth the money ? may be maybe not (depending on what phase you go ), but knowing if something does fail while using the builders products , they will stand behind it and replace and or fix without hesitation. That in itself was a big reason we went with thier product and install , less all around hassle, (peace of mind).
    I have to agree.....save yourself all the brain damage and running around and just get one of daves basic systems. Plus if you get a pump'n system you wont be able to hear that whipple when installed Save yourself the time and money, go phase one or two and call it good! You should have swung by Havasu this weekend....we had a good time.

1manshow
    Maybe check into the pierced 7 inch 2 way i think they sound really good for the price.

h2oski2fast
    Is it going on your Fountain 42' with a single 496??
    No, the 54' OL (I just ordered, they are putting the final touches on the paint right now) with a single 496 mated to an Alfa drive I had sitting in the garage, that came off my '75 tri-hull.

riverbound
    No, the 54' OL (I just ordered, they are putting the final touches on the paint right now) with a single 496 mated to an Alfa drive I had sitting in the garage, that came off my '75 tri-hull.
    sweet. I have some old linear amps in my garage and a couple stock Ford speakers....lets put a system in it.
    Will the motors be set up for 87 octane??

Cole Trickle
    Patrick,
    Set a budget for equipment and have ROZ go to town on a good package that will get you the most bang for your buck.(I like the 2 amp setup with 2 12's and 3 pairs of Focals)
    Have DCB run all the wires and then do the install yourself.(I would help you if you lived closer...Shoot Riverbound and H20ski2fast would work there ass off if you had free beer,Patron and pretty girls in bikinis to look at )

riverbound
    ...Shoot Riverbound and H20ski2fast would work there ass off if you had free beer,Patron and pretty girls in bikinis to look at )
    I might be able to arrange something. In the NEAR future. but Im not the type that will cut corners to save a buck. Do it right do it once.

Cole Trickle
    I might be able to arrange something. In the NEAR future. but Im not the type that will cut corners to save a buck. Do it right do it once.
    Still thinking huh....
    Your too old and smart to be crawling under car dashes.I would guess that you will run the place and handle the sales and have a crew do the installs?
    If you open a shop in corona I could be the creepy guy that hangs out way too much on weekends when I move out there. :crossx:

riverbound
    Still thinking huh....
    Your too old and smart to be crawling under car dashes.I would guess that you will run the place and handle the sales and have a crew do the installs?
    If you open a shop in corona I could be the creepy guy that hangs out way too much on weekends when I move out there. :crossx:
    Beyond thinking about it.....and you wont see me under the dash of anything
    I will be in OC. not too far from my house (if everything works out)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast